The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School A100 Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

How did everyone find their interviews out of curiousity? I thought mine was pretty average (had it last week) and was wondering about the general consensus?
Original post by JMJ_1996
How did everyone find their interviews out of curiousity? I thought mine was pretty average (had it last week) and was wondering about the general consensus?

In a word - challenging
Much harder, more intense and longer than my other interviews
Still strangely enjoyable however :smile:
Did anyone get an offer on UCAS but didn't get an email from Bristol?
Original post by zoelemon
Did anyone get an offer on UCAS but didn't get an email from Bristol?

Apparently there's a bit of a lag. But if your track updates, then you should be getting an email from Bristol soon as well. 😊
Thank you!
Just got the Bristol Offer! Had my interview all the way back in December (16th), so really good to hear back from them :smile:
Original post by ishysmile
Just got the Bristol Offer! Had my interview all the way back in December (16th), so really good to hear back from them :smile:

Guessing yesterday rather than today? Haha. Massive congrats tho!!! Very jealous

Wow congrats that's excellent news! Did you hear back today? Because it's quite rare to receive an offer on a weekend!
Is everyone's track currently unavailable ?
Original post by Dzidze
Is everyone's track currently unavailable ?

yep it'll be available for everyone again on monday!
Does anyone have an interview in March?
Anyone know why some are getting AAB offers? o_O Just curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ps1265A
Anyone know why some are getting AAB offers? o_O Just curious...

Posted from TSR Mobile

If your school is on this list http://www.bristol.ac.uk/media-library/sites/study/undergraduate/documents/contextual-offer-schools.pdf a contextual offer is given
Congrats, you are the only international I know thus far thats got an offer !
Original post by katielaboom
Congrats, you are the only international I know thus far thats got an offer !

Which international has an offer?
Original post by Sugarpuffx
Wow congrats that's excellent news! Did you hear back today? Because it's quite rare to receive an offer on a weekend!

Thank you! I received the email 2am Saturday on Singapore time, which is 6pm Friday in United Kingdom :smile:

But essentially at that time I got the email from Track but I was asleep so when I wake up in the morning I see that track email and try opening the website but its under maintenance? So i had no way of knowing what it was, but then 7-8 hours later I get an email from Bristol saying they've given me an offer!
Original post by Dzidze
Which international has an offer?

I'm an international, got an offer yesterday :smile:
Thank you! I received the email 2am Saturday on Singapore time, which is 6pm Friday in United Kingdom :smile:

But essentially at that time I got the email from Track but I was asleep so when I wake up in the morning I see that track email and try opening the website but its under maintenance? So i had no way of knowing what it was, but then 7-8 hours later I get an email from Bristol saying they've given me an offer!

Oooh I see! That makes a lot more sense! :P

Congratulations, is Bristol your first choice?
Original post by Sugarpuffx
Oooh I see! That makes a lot more sense! :P

Congratulations, is Bristol your first choice?

Thank you! Have an offer from UCL Med, so putting UCL as Firm and Bristol as Insurance :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending