AS LEVELS: ABBC
A2 Predictions: A*A*A*

Personal Statement:
Bronze Dofe
Silver Junior Maths Challenge
Football Sixth Form 2nd Team
Work in the hospital cafeteria every saturday

This is where, I regret not pushing my predicted grades up lol

No offence I see people with B's getting A* predictions easily, in my college the teachers are really reluctant

For instance at AS I got AAAB, and I'm only predicted AAA despite getting high average UMS

Nothing personal but I wonder if Unis only really look at predicted grades im screwed :frown:
Original post by ThePrestigeUK

No offence I see people with B's getting A* predictions easily, in my college the teachers are really reluctant

For instance at AS I got AAAB, and I'm only predicted AAA despite getting high average UMS

Nothing personal but I wonder if Unis only really look at predicted grades im screwed :frown:

Maybe I'm a very hard worker and something occurred on the day of my exam which caused me to under-perform? Did you ever consider that circumstance?

Spoiler

Maybe it depends on when you applied whether you get an email or not?

If they aim to reply to you within 5 weeks of your application, it could be that those getting the emails applied before those who haven't got an email.
Reply 383

Lol dw about it Admissions team are not stupid they will see right through inflated grades...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RagaZ
Lol dw about it Admissions team are not stupid they will see right through inflated grades...

Posted from TSR Mobile

did you get an e-mail bro?
Original post by missymoo18
Maybe it depends on when you applied whether you get an email or not?

If they aim to reply to you within 5 weeks of your application, it could be that those getting the emails applied before those who haven't got an email.

I applied on the 13th and I got the email on the 14th so that is 30 days

My GCSES were 8A*s and an A, but my AS's were AABB, predicted A*A* in the two A subjects and an A in the one I got a B in. My physics teacher refused to predict me an A* when my careers teacher told her I was applying for medicine, but I think it's only right, the chances of me getting an A* in it would be so slim, and not fair on other people who are predicted A*s because they actually will get them, instead of just because they're applying to medicine.
Reply 387
Original post by frozo123
did you get an e-mail bro?

No i didnt get an email...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Unlucky.

We don't know what the email means, probably means absolutely nothing, don't get on your high horse.
Original post by SillyGoose623
We don't know what the email means, probably means absolutely nothing, don't get on your high horse.

I have a car?
I have a car?

Maybe you should go into a career in stand up instead xD
Maybe you should go into a career in stand up instead xD

maybe :colondollar:
maybe :colondollar:

For the record though, I haven't got an email, but my friend got a rejection last week, so I'm hoping that if they were going to reject me they already would have :/
Original post by RagaZ
No i didnt get an email...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe you should have done Bronze Dofe?
For the record though, I haven't got an email, but my friend got a rejection last week, so I'm hoping that if they were going to reject me they already would have :/

Don't worry dude I'm sure you'll get an interview:smile: Your stats must be better than mine
Don't worry dude I'm sure you'll get an interview:smile: Your stats must be better than mine

It's not all about stats though :P
GCSE 8A*s A
AS AABB ALEVEL A*A*A

The problem is my experience though, I have 1week in a hospital, cancer center open days, medical symposia - that's it!

Extra curricular I have South Ulster Youth Orchestra, School orchestra, choir, tutored a 4th year, ballet grades, trombone grades, young brownie leader, St John Ambulance.

But I lack any working with old people :/
Reply 396
Maybe you should have done Bronze Dofe?

ive done all 3, bronze silver and gold. But only mentioned gold because anyone can do bronze and silver...its the gold which differentiates people and is the REAL achievement :smile:

besides im not too fussed with not getting an email, because we still dont know the reasoning behind why some people were left out and others were not.

im just regarding the email the same as the first email i got from Bristol...the "welcome one" as just useless spam.
Original post by RagaZ
ive done all 3, bronze silver and gold. But only mentioned gold because anyone can do bronze and silver...its the gold which differentiates people and is the REAL achievement :smile:

besides im not too fussed with not getting an email, because we still dont know the reasoning behind why some people were left out and others were not.

im just regarding the email the same as the first email i got from Bristol...the "welcome one" as just useless spam.

silver and gold are for pansies, it's the bronze where it's at
if you've done all three they must think you're a pansy x3
silver and gold are for pansies, it's the bronze where it's at
if you've done all three they must think you're a pansy x3

Can everyone please calm down, this whole situation is stressful for everyone and it's not fair to take out your frustrations on people on this thread. Lets try and see what Bristol has to say about this whole email thing instead of trying to bring down others. I hope you both get interviews btw, you seem like really good candidates. :smile:
If we didn't get an email will we be rejected?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending