The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School A100 Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

For those with interviews, it might be good to read this as it gives some useful advice on interviews.

Good luck to everyone!
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 581
Got an interview offer at 9.25 but can't make any of the interview dates as on holiday... Hopefully they'll let me postpone it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ucki
Now I'm really worried. I didn't get the email, wasn't rejected (no complains about that!) and didn't get interview invitation. :confused:

Same position as you...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 583
Original post by lulagirl15
Same position as you...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Still? :/
Original post by Ucki
Still? :/

Yeah nothing from all 4 :frown: no email from Bristol or rejection or interview either

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 585

I reckon December will be the time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by The_Top_Hat

Well thanks for clearing things up for me then
Reply 588
Original post by lulagirl15
Yeah nothing from all 4 :frown: no email from Bristol or rejection or interview either

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's only 2:21, they may send out a few invitations today as well. :smile: Let's not lose hope. :smile:
Original post by CocoBandicoot
Well thanks for clearing things up for me then

Sorry but it was my sarcastic response of saying "That's been discussed to death, please read back in the thread and the email means nothing". I didn't receive it and I got an interview offer, another person received it and got an interview offer (And vice-versa). Let it go.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 590
god damn it....bristol is the dream uni!...but instead i got an interview at Lancaster today! O WELL NOT COMPLAINING !! :smile:
I finally got this elusive e-mail everyone's been talking about.
Reply 592
Original post by pandagere
I finally got this elusive e-mail everyone's been talking about.

Right now?
Reply 593
Original post by Ucki
Now I'm really worried. I didn't get the email, wasn't rejected (no complains about that!) and didn't get interview invitation. :confused:

Honestly, I don't think the email means much. Don't stress about it.
I see some people have been saying this e-mail does not mean anything. In fact it does. I sent the following e-mail to Bristol medical school:

Dear Sir/Madam,

A few of my friends have received emails that their applications are being reviewed further. However, i did not receive one. Does this e-mail mean anything?

Kind regards,
Alan

THEY REPLIED:

Dear Alan,

This means that your application is still being considered. This year we have received a large number of applications. We have kept some students on hold to ensure that we can give fair consideration to applicants whose applications have not yet been seen. Any change in the status of your application will be updated on your UCAS Track page.

Kind regards,

Jeremy Donaldson

Medicine Undergraduate Admissions

University of Bristol
Undergraduate Admissions Office
Student Recruitment, Access and Admissions
Senate House, Tyndall Avenue
Bristol, BS8 1TH

Telephone: +44 (0)117 92 87679
Email: [email protected]

Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube
If I get an interview at Bristol I am absolutely dreading the extortionate train price from the North. >.<
Original post by WishIHadRevised
If I get an interview at Bristol I am absolutely dreading the extortionate train price from the North. >.<

well... at least you're not having to travel in from another country!
Original post by marwan123100
well... at least you're not having to travel in from another country!

Always one trying to get one better... :wink:
Reply 598
Original post by WishIHadRevised

Id suggest investing in a railway card knocks the price down quite a bit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by RagaZ
Id suggest investing in a railway card knocks the price down quite a bit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah but if I don't get an interview anywhere else, just at Bristol, then I've spent the same amount as I would've. It's £100 without a railcard, £70 with and then if you pay £30 to get the damn thing it's kind of a waste of time lol. Might see if I can get a friend to drive me there and go halves on the petrol but we'll see I guess... haven't even got an interview and might not get one yet haha

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending