The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School A100 Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AsianBeauty
Are people getting rejection right now ??? or is this from two hours ago ????? Im scared :frown:

Dont panic... mine was 1724!
Original post by AsianBeauty
Are people getting rejection right now ??? or is this from two hours ago ????? Im scared :frown:

Good question. I don't think I'll be getting any sleep tonight :'( :frown:
Did any internationals get rejections today?
Original post by marwan123100
Are you an international applicant?

As I said before I was joking..I didn't actually get a rejection
Original post by Khalid7422
As I said before I was joking..I didn't actually get a rejection

A prerequisite for a 'joke' is that it is funny!

"Prerequisite" wow big words right there.. I see u will get an offer for sure :wink:
Reply 786
Did any internationals get rejections today?

I am an international and I haven't gotten a reply so far the request is pending. I am getting nervous though due to so many people getting rejected today, I have to stay hopeful.:s-smilie:
Reply 787
#Rekt
oooooooh my days, bristol on a BIATCH FIIIIII. obv need to fix UUUUUUUUUUUP. I wish i cud give u alll a great big huuuuuuuuuuuuuug.DW peeeeeeepz u will all get better places........hope u all succeed boys and girls.......
Original post by Bubblehubs
oooooooh my days, bristol on a BIATCH FIIIIII. obv need to fix UUUUUUUUUUUP. I wish i cud give u alll a great big huuuuuuuuuuuuuug.DW peeeeeeepz u will all get better places........hope u all succeed boys and girls.......

Hi bubblehubs, how are you doing mate?, btw why are u even here in the first place, last time we spoke im sure you applied to child care and nursey at bcu,right? And btw plz improve your written English because it's pretty bad!
Finally got the infamous email
Hi bubblehubs, how are you doing mate?, btw why are u even here in the first place, last time we spoke im sure you applied to child care and nursey at bcu,right? And btw plz improve your written English because it's pretty bad!

hu r u, and for ur info, i got 10A*s and 4As at AS, i am applying to bristol aswell.....URGHHHH JUSSSSSS BE QUIEEEEET PLZZZ>...... DONT have time for uuuu....
Original post by Bubblehubs
hu r u, and for ur info, i got 10A*s and 4As at AS, i am applying to bristol aswell.....URGHHHH JUSSSSSS BE QUIEEEEET PLZZZ>...... DONT have time for uuuu....

As I said before, Plz improve the way u text. Your written English is really bad which tells me U have nowhere near that educational achievement. And when it comes to your lack of time for me, I really don't mind as I know u will be spending your precious time learning how to wipe infants ass when changing their diaper on your petty course.
Reply 793
for those who got rejected im really sorry to heard this but what date did you send your application off because i want to know when i should be expecting my rejection?
As I said before, Plz improve the way u text. Your written English is really bad which tells me U have nowhere near that educational achievement. And when it comes to your lack of time for me, I really don't mind as I know u will be spending your precious time learning how to wipe infants ass when changing their diaper on your petty course.

First of all what you need to comprehend is that the level of my written English cannot be depicted from just one small conversation that we had on a forum. Secondly I find it extremely preposterous that you base your whole insult around the deluded hypothesis of yours that apparently states that I want to study child care at university. Finally, the biggest flaw of this whole argument is that you (the self-proclaimed scholar, that has mastered the english language) didn’t even know what the word ‘prerequisite’ meant in a prior conversation, and now you have the audacity to assess my written English? Please, make sure that you know an individual well before you run your mouth off and insult people. And Btw….
STFU BIAAAAAATCH!!!!
Hey hubblesbus, I must say I'm thoroughly impressed with the sudden improvement in the way you articulate your argument ( which I'm sure 90% was written by someone of higher stature ) but your dogmatic approach to my previous statement just makes it even clearer to me that you are such an incompetent individual. How on earth did u just assume that I don't know what the word prerequisite mean ? If you could read ( which I'm sure you can't) you would be able to derive that I actually praised the other person for using the word "prerequisite" and illustrated no sign of not knowing the meaning of the word. So "don't run ur mouth off" without backing UR points with FACTS! And yh BIIIIAAAATCH to U too
I find it super strange that rejections are going out so early
Hey hubblesbus, I must say I'm thoroughly impressed with the sudden improvement in the way you articulate your argument ( which I'm sure 90% was written by someone of higher stature ) but your dogmatic approach to my previous statement just makes it even clearer to me that you are such an incompetent individual. How on earth did u just assume that I don't know what the word prerequisite mean ? If you could read ( which I'm sure you can't) you would be able to derive that I actually praised the other person for using the word "prerequisite" and illustrated no sign of not knowing the meaning of the word. So "don't run ur mouth off" without backing UR points with FACTS! And yh BIIIIAAAATCH to U too

If you are so sure that I can't read, then why did you just waste your time righting out that whole paragraph of text. Its pointless, like your existence. Anyways thank you for this entertaining and embarrassing battle bye.

P.S find a different way to 'articulate' your insults other than 'And yh BIIIIAAAATCH to U too', absolutely embarrassing.

Original post by theothetaco
You. I like you.

Same to you too!:smile:
Reply 798
Don't forget they had 4500 applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

5500 i believe!
Don't forget they had 4500 applicants.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was actually 5500