The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School A100 Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JMJ_1996
Oh okay someone else on here said there was some in February and march but was just wondering if they had gone

This is the list of what I could choose from...
Original post by whowhowhowhowho
Just received the on hold email from Bristol.
Has anyone who received the on hold email also got an interview invite?

What was the on hold email?
Original post by student1508
Mine was just over 3 weeks:smile:

thank you both. hope it went well :smile:
Original post by SillyGoose623
This is the list of what I could choose from...

Thanks!
Original post by whowhowhowhowho
Just received the on hold email from Bristol.
Has anyone who received the on hold email also got an interview invite?

I got the on hold email and then an interview about a month later
Well done to anyone who's got or had an interview!

Whats the best way to prepare for them? Really want to do well because this ones my favourite!
Original post by Hopefulmedic15
That makes sense. So you also received it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I did :smile:
Original post by Lolalow
Well done to anyone who's got or had an interview!

Whats the best way to prepare for them? Really want to do well because this ones my favourite!

I think the best way to prepare for the interview at bristol is to try and organise yourself a mock MMI. That's what I did, and it meant I was much more relaxed at the interview. Even just getting your friends to ask you a few questions in succession would help.
Do your research and you'll be fine.
I REALLY enjoyed my interview... make the most of it and good luck!
Original post by Caitprosser
I think the best way to prepare for the interview at bristol is to try and organise yourself a mock MMI. That's what I did, and it meant I was much more relaxed at the interview. Even just getting your friends to ask you a few questions in succession would help.
Do your research and you'll be fine.
I REALLY enjoyed my interview... make the most of it and good luck!

I'm not really quite sure how to prepare for the more unorthodox stations, such as manual dexterity. Is there any way to prepare for such situations?
Original post by pandagere
I'm not really quite sure how to prepare for the more unorthodox stations, such as manual dexterity. Is there any way to prepare for such situations?

Practice using your hands for fiddly things.
Original post by rhirhi96
Hey- I'm a first year med student and for all of you that haven't heard yet- don't worry about it :smile: I didn't get my interview invitation until the start of February and didn't hear back from my interview until the end of April. I know the wait is stressful but just because you haven't heard yet doesn't mean that you still won't get in- they won't even be halfway through interviews yet!

Hey, I have my interview on the 15th and I'm really nervous - I'm an international student so it will be a bummer if I don't get an offer after flying all that way.
Could you please give some advice on the best way to prepare for MMI or is it something that you can't really prepare for?

Thanks
any offers/ rejections??
is there a rest station?
Original post by lucy1996
is there a rest station?

Nope, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
I received an update email saying they're still considering my application. Is that good or bad news? Thnx
The wait for Bristol's post-interview response is agonising omg.
Original post by Jay-Dee

Tell me about it - it's been 3 weeks!:frown:
Is anyone ballsy enough to call the admissions office and ask when they'll be getting back with the first round of post interview offers / rejections?
Reply 1198
got an interview 3 days ago!
Original post by Jay-Dee

It's not as agonising as waiting for an interview or as agonising as waiting until march before you can get a response, like with UEA and Liverpool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending