The Student Room Group

Bristol Medical School A100 Entry 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hetstar146
My VIP screen did :frown:
But i decided to call them anyway, she said it was a glitch, dont read anything into it, and i am on hold like the majority of other applicants. She can't put any timeline on it, its still just 'you'll hear before mid april' :frown:
I guess this is the thing that someone said about the top 25% being made offers then?

Did you have to give your name etc? As in when she said you have been put on hold, was it specific to you or was she just generally saying that if you haven't heard anything yet then you've been put on hold?
Original post by MeganSpearman
Did you have to give your name etc? As in when she said you have been put on hold, was it specific to you or was she just generally saying that if you haven't heard anything yet then you've been put on hold?

Yeah I gave my name and UCAS number. I told her about the message on the VIP screen and she just said yes they've sorted it and I shouldn't read anything into it. Then she said that she could check the status of my application though, so I said yes and gave her my details. She was just like yeah I thought so, you're on hold along with the vast majority of other applicants.
I wish I had asked more (when we will actually hear) but I was kind of embarrassed so oh well :/
Has anyone been rejected post interview yet? Bottom 25%?
Guyssss they still have to interview approx. 1/3 of the people being considered remember that
My guess is no one is going to hear anything until 2 weeks after Feb 20th (March 6th), sit tight kitties
Reply 1784
Rejected :frown:
Reply 1785
Original post by Wuy

Post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wuy

Sorry to hear that :frown:
Original post by Jay-Dee
Just to let people know I got two emails from Bristol this morning. One confirming my offer and the other giving reasons why to firm Bristol and read medicine there :smile:

Me too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday, absolutely delighted. Just to let anyone know who may be worrying, I had very little work experience, so I wouldn't be worrying too much about the volume of work experience :smile:
Original post by guest46
I got an offer from Bristol yesterday, absolutely delighted. Just to let anyone know who may be worrying, I had very little work experience, so I wouldn't be worrying too much about the volume of work experience :smile:

Are you international and when was your interview ? Congrats

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not an international, I'm from NI and it was on the 16th of December. Thank you!
Original post by guest46
I'm not an international, I'm from NI and it was on the 16th of December. Thank you!

Ohh congratulations! I'm from NI also, how did you think your interview went when you first came out of it?
Original post by SillyGoose623
Ohh congratulations! I'm from NI also, how did you think your interview went when you first came out of it?

I thought one of the stations went badly, a few were a bit tricky but overall I was fairly happy. They were so nice and it had a bit of a calming effect, lets you be yourself!
Reply 1793
Has anyone been rejected post interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Any internationals got offers yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have an interview in four days, and was just wondering what others have done or are doing now to prepare for interviews?
Watch out people with offers I keep getting people begging me to tell them what the stations were at interview

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by lulagirl15
Watch out people with offers I keep getting people begging me to tell them what the stations were at interview

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol that's a bit over the too
Top*
Original post by JMJ_1996
Lol that's a bit over the too

someone literally just PMed me saying 'please tell me the stations I am begging you'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending