The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

it doesn't look fat at all. it's looks normal ahaha
Haha, no it looks pretty good to me if I'm honest. (This is coming from a girl)
Can't really tell much from that picture, there is a big difference between a fat arse and a nicer round arse though.
Reply 23
Yer, your ass is fine but remember girl's asses need to be looked after. I don't know why but for men it's an attractive trait(Not only for black men) to have a nice ass. Anyway, live life and don't worry because your ass ain't fat, it's just on the right side.
not big enough in my opinion.
Can't tell. Further pictures are required to reach a conclusion on your bum
No your bum isn't fat! It's what girls are killing themselves squatting daily in the gym to get! Research showed that now instead of trying to be skinny girls are going to the gym to be strong and have big butts. Maybe Kim K had something to do with it idk.
It's phat (excellent).
I remember dat ass from the first time you posted it and you weren't anonymous back then. I know who OP is hehe...
Don't worry though, I won't tell anyone :wink:
Original post by supabane
Yer, your ass is fine but remember girl's asses need to be looked after. I don't know why but for men it's an attractive trait(Not only for black men) to have a nice ass. Anyway, live life and don't worry because your ass ain't fat, it's just on the right side.

OI PAL U SEN K8TELYN RECENTLY M 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile
i have a arse that sticks out and im so skinny, i wore those skin tight topshop jeans once and i felt so insecure about my legs and my bum but people love bums idk why i will try and post a picture but im so so so skinny :/ so my bum looks dodgy for my size
You have a nice bum you fool!!!
Pic don't work waaah. Anyway, looks like you're fishing because we all know guys like big butts.
Reply 33
Original post by Yeah dude
OI PAL U SEN K8TELYN RECENTLY M 8?

Posted from TSR Mobile

M8, she's at mine right now. SHE'S BANGING STEVEN M8.

Original post by LavenderBlueSky88
Pic don't work waaah. Anyway, looks like you're fishing because we all know guys like big butts.

Excuse you, we search for other features as well like personality. We just don't show it as much like Girls/Women do.
Reply 34
i like big butts and I cannot lie
I'll be honest to say its nothing special. All the guys are trying to blow your head up like a balloon and the girls are just being nice. You have a butt that I would say 80 to 90 percent of non obese women have. In fact I think you're wearing a tight knicker to apply pressure to the lower part of your butt making it appear perky. I've seen that trick before. Saying all that you shouldn't base your worth on your butt because that's only what men will be interested in you for. I hear women complain that they are being viewed as sexual objects. That's exactly what you're trying to make yourself be viewed as. As you age that booty will drop like a rock when gravity gets a hold of it. Just like that all the men will be gone. You won't get a second look from anyone. Such is the nature of being viewed as a sexual object. My advice is exercise because its healthy and stop caring about how big or small your butt is because sooner or later you'll start injecting silicone into your booty to make it bigger. We all know the dangers associated with that.
Original post by Anonymous
I'll be honest to say its nothing special. All the guys are trying to blow your head up like a balloon and the girls are just being nice. You have a butt that I would say 80 to 90 percent of non obese women have. In fact I think you're wearing a tight knicker to apply pressure to the lower part of your butt making it appear perky. I've seen that trick before. Saying all that you shouldn't base your worth on your butt because that's only what men will be interested in you for. I hear women complain that they are being viewed as sexual objects. That's exactly what you're trying to make yourself be viewed as. As you age that booty will drop like a rock when gravity gets a hold of it. Just like that all the men will be gone. You won't get a second look from anyone. Such is the nature of being viewed as a sexual object. My advice is exercise because its healthy and stop caring about how big or small your butt is because sooner or later you'll start injecting silicone into your booty to make it bigger. We all know the dangers associated with that.

Wow that's some cheery advice right there. I think you slightly misunderstood though, she is worried her butt is too big... The girls aren't being nice if they're teasing her about having a 'fat arse'. Either way, she has a normal looking behind, neither particularly large or small.
Reply 37
Original post by Anonymous

You mirin'?
A couple of your links are broken.
I thought girls wanted big butts anyway? I'm sure your man won't mind :smile:
imoi..ts awrite...nothing to be ashamed of :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending