The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Stuff for University

Guys i just wanted to know what other stuff do you bring to university, stuff that people always forget or randomly come in handy.........

i mean, I'm carrying all the essentials, clothes, school stuff, bedroom and bathroom stuff, and I think I've read every online list off things to bring, but what better than people at university telling me what to bring.

Ps, I'm studying environmental science, any specific clothing i should get, like boots for practical reasons
Original post by Bryce Mendonca
Guys i just wanted to know what other stuff do you bring to university, stuff that people always forget or randomly come in handy.........

i mean, I'm carrying all the essentials, clothes, school stuff, bedroom and bathroom stuff, and I think I've read every online list off things to bring, but what better than people at university telling me what to bring.

Ps, I'm studying environmental science, any specific clothing i should get, like boots for practical reasons

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending