The Student Room Group

Choosing subjects

Hi im really stuck and need some help. I had already chosen my A levels which are, spanish, biology sociology and english literature.after The First few lessons of lit i realised im not a Big reader but i love analysing and poems.. Out of panic today i switched to english language but im not enjoying it and feel like i should switch back to literature. I have no idea what i want to study at university.. Please help!! Im really stressing out!! Thank you
Original post by Mike corlett
Hi im really stuck and need some help. I had already chosen my A levels which are, spanish, biology sociology and english literature.after The First few lessons of lit i realised im not a Big reader but i love analysing and poems.. Out of panic today i switched to english language but im not enjoying it and feel like i should switch back to literature. I have no idea what i want to study at university.. Please help!! Im really stressing out!! Thank you

If you're not enjoying it, I'd suggest switching back to Literature. :smile:

Regarding what you can do at university, you might wish to have a look at this: http://www.russellgroup.org/InformedChoices-latest.pdf

Scroll down to "Subjects required for different degree courses" to get some idea of what you can do at uni, and maybe use that to decide what you like the sound of. :smile:
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest