The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by S'Class
Yeah they speak Argentinian. It's similar to Spanish.

Lol.
Original post by Amphiprion
Not very many times and Spain + Costa were awful when they did. Not sure that's the reason, just two of the best players in their respective positions.

training though
S'Class getting rekt
I'm disappointed by lack of sarcasm detecting skills in this thread.
Original post by manchesterunited15
S'Class getting rekt

:frown:
Spurs slipped up today and a really good win (hopefully :frown:) tomorrow (2-0+) should get us to 9th and a point behind Arsenal. We need Liverpool to draw or lose today but it seems a tad bit unlikely.
We need a win tomorrow and then hopefully another win against Leicester and West Ham in the coming fortnight.
Original post by S'Class

lol trying to pass that off as sarcasm

that's almost as bad as that kid who tried to pass off believing every tabloid story as trolling
Original post by h3isenberg
lol trying to pass that off as sarcasm

that's almost as bad as that kid who tried to pass off believing every tabloid story as trolling

Was that the guy who tried to convince us Indykaila was a credible source?
Is everyone seriously arguing about players speaking Spanish?:biggrin:
Original post by S'Class

good try
Original post by sr90
Was that the guy who tried to convince us Indykaila was a credible source?

Yep that's the one
Original post by Rk2k14

Theres nothing else to argue about :tongue:

The wait is killing me.
Original post by WeOnlyLiveOnce
Theres nothing else to argue about :tongue:

The wait is killing me.

Some people are so picky:biggrin: They hold on to things:biggrin:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by sr90
All South American nations speak either Spanish or Portuguese due to the Conquistadors.

Actually Guyana's official language is English, Suriname's is Dutch and French Guiana's is French - all in South America.
This is what the thread has come to. A lurker making crap jokes to stoke some action.
Original post by S'Class
This is what the thread has come to. A lurker making crap jokes to stoke some action.

We have had international break, so it is understandable that some people are bored:biggrin:
The suspense is killing us. Most of us have been waiting since about last January for a manager and a team on the pitch which can rekindle our hope and our belief. The whole saga of Moyes, the Giggs interregnum, LVG, delay for World Cup, pre season etc plus the transfer stress has done my head in. The international break was the final straw. I now need to see some decent football from United and three points on the board.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Old_Simon
The suspense is killing us. Most of us have been waiting since about last January for a manager and a team on the pitch which can rekindle our hope and our belief. The whole saga of Moyes, the Giggs interregnum, LVG, delay for World Cup, pre season etc plus the transfer stress has done my head in. The international break was the final straw. I now need to see some decent football from United and three points on the board.

It's coming. Not too much longer now.
Original post by Rk2k14

Argentinian*
Original post by Amphiprion
Argentinian*

Well played sir:cool:

Latest