The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ridiculous :biggrin:
Wow.. how did he get that in? Great shot.
Great finish by Rooney.
Di Maria wasn't kidding when he said he'll try to replicate Ronaldo
ROONEY!!!!
Rooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooney !!!
Rooney.

We go into the second half winning a game for once.
This is United!
I know it is only QPR but we're starting to look like a football team again. Such a huge relief.

Realistic about the future but all we can do now is start to try and keep this up, putting points on the board.
this is beautiful
Lol Phil Dowd been taking lessons from Gerrard...
Reply 791
Mentally the team needed this, I've never felt so good about a match

Posted from TSR Mobile
If we keep a similar or better scoreline i hope we put Pereira on.
Even match of the day might struggle to criticize this performance so far.....doubtless they'll manage it regardless. |Those guys hate us.
Love a bit of banter with the ref, not always the bad guys
Original post by KingStannis
Even match of the day might struggle to criticize this performance so far.....doubtless they'll manage it regardless. |Those guys hate us.

Some defensive frailties still, still some careless passing.

When its DM7 losing the ball trying to make a sharp run through the defense I don't mind because it's entertaining and it's a difficult thing to do but can reap huge rewards. When its someone placing a crap pass that should have been fairly straight forward it's annoying.

Not been too much of that at all and we look a different team today but lets not get carried away :wink:
United. We are back in the ball game guys. Bring it on. This team can play.
We're back :colone:
Where's Eboracum? Is he now a Man Utd fan???

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by YoungAdviser
If we keep a similar or better scoreline i hope we put Pereira on.

I agree.

Shaw, Falcao and Pereira

Blind and Herrera have been brilliant for me, maybe sloppy at times but we have been missing the substance of midfield that they bring.

Everybody doing well i think but RVP seems to be a bit anonymous, Mata seems to be running a lot but again not doing a whole load, and Rooney 9 times out of 10 is passing the ball backwards rather than forward.

Latest