The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
With the bursaries you wont officially know how much you will get until you give your SLC notice of entitlement in to the university as they calculate how much bursary you get based on that.

With school scholarships you will get a letter through telling you how much you get and a form to fill in with your bank details. I had one of these the other day and on it, it said that if i qualified for any university scholarships i would be notified in a seperate letter. So im assuming that this will come through sometime before we go to uni.

Hope this helps!
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Thanks for the info about the Reading bursaries. I was getting pretty nervous about that.

How do you know how much of the Maintenance Grant you get? As far as I'm aware I'm entitled to the full lot; £2700. But on a letter I just got from the Student Loans people about loan payment schedules, it says I've got the full amount of loan (£4405 or something) but there's nothing about any grants....

I'm getting a bit worried. Can anyone help?
Reply 22
I just spoke to my LEA about this since they've messed up my loan. They said something about the grant going on later. I think they just give it to you and sort the payment schedule out a bit later.
It's a bit... disorganised.
It certainly is a bit disorganised! :-/

I think perhaps I'll get off my butt and give them a call tomorrow.
hey,

what number did people use in order to get in contact with the finance office?!

thank you!

EDIT: done. fab :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending