The Student Room Group

Friend no longer likes her,asked me to tell her?

Heres the deal,today at school a girl(a friend) making a comment about one of our friends who we go home together with.She basically said hes"touched a girls bum" and that hes obssesed with girls(true to some extent imo).When she said it i thought she was joking and so when he asked me i said "dont worry lol" and he still asked so i told him andhe then told me to tell her to"stop watching him,stay out of his business and that their no longer friends and that hes pissed with her"

How can i rectify this since i cant help but feel im majoriliy responsible and prehaps i misintepreted what she had said.I have tried to slowly cool him down but i doubt its going to work.He did ask me if i believed everything she said i said no then he started that rant.So i cant help but feel his pride is hurt.I also think the girl(a friend) was a tinhe jealous simce recently he hasnt been hanging out with us.I really want to sort this out,we started 6th form 2 weeks ago and now this? Tbh he only knows her cuz shss friends with a mutual friend.im afraid our group coulf get torn apart because ofme... :frown:
Reply 1
really urgent...
Reply 2
anyone?
I think he's overreacting.
Reply 4
Don't stir **** and tell her?

Why did you even have to tell him?
At the end of the day, whatever was said has been said. Try and behave like an adult. If they're not going to speak to each other, that's their problem. And that doesn't mean that you can't speak to each of them as individuals. Don't worry :smile:
Reply 6
i just hope hes slept on it and forgot/mellowed out.Idk if i should tell the girl what he said.
Reply 7
this kind of eating me since i dont want him to practically attack her verbally.After that i made us move offtopic for work+jokes so i have no idea whethers hes calm or not.I can see why he overreacts since whenever hes "romancing girls" we tease him or point it out.Now he seems to have blown it out of propotion a joke is a joke yknow and i personally feel he should let it go.I was going to try persuade but i dont wana bring it up and he flips again in school.
Reply 8
Anyone else?
Reply 9
update started talking to him on whatsapp and he seems alot calm and mellowed out.No idea whether hes still on the whole terminate friendship thing.I really dont see how what he says wouldd work considering she goes home with us and her friends,i feel like such an idiot.I didnt want to stir so i tried to tell him not to take it seriously but he didnt listen last night.Tbh if theres nothing to hide i have no idea why youd suddenly blow up like that yknow.
comon 200+ views and only a few responses...comon TSR...
anyone....
I feel that no one is replying because there's nothing we can do, and there's not really much you can suggest. I assume you're in school? If that's the way he wants to react, that's his choice. If you feel it's not justified because of whatever reasons (such as, you always tease him or whatever) then just tell him. If he wants to rant, leave him to it. Don't tell the female friend what he said because either a) she'll ask why he's not talking to her or b) it'll be pretty obvious when he's ranting at her and c) it doesn't really matter actually. It's a shame when friends fall apart, but he'll probably get over it. Don't let it ruin your day.
update:today they didnt meet but me and my friend have a feeling the guy will cuss her and it seems that she really dislikes his "thirst attitude"...i just hope if they talk itll be a simple "hi" or a calm convo...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending