The Student Room Group

Need help understanding what’s wrong with this girl?

gonna call the girl Ella and Her friend Jayla

2021-Ella was in my science class. i would see her glancing back at me when getting something but from what i remember it was like 2 times. i assumed she thought i was familiar cuz i thought the same. One time my class had to play jeopadry & she was my group. She was next to me but also right where the board was at. I would stare at the board and all of a sudden her friend asks her why her face is so red but she said “it’s probably cuz it’s hot”. I never thought much about it. Sometiems i felt maybe she had a crush on me but i didn’t wanna overthink. Plus she once called me and my friends annoying. Anywyas that year ended

In 2022 this time she’s in my english class. She ended up sitting next to me with her friend Jayla. After that day tho they didn’t sit next to me. Later she ended up having to sit next to the teacher and i had to sit many seats behind ella . one day i notice with the corner of my eye that she’s looking at me when i was turning a assignment to the teacher (for y’all to know she has a boyfriend too who picked on me behind my back). My teacher told someone to stop drawing and ella turns around and she looks at me and turns around more with a big open smile, i glanced at her in confusion and she just turned back around then she turned back again with a confused look.

Few days later, My teacher says everyone gets to choose partners if they want. Ella chose to work with Jayla & Jaylas seat was behind me so ella had to sit behind me. I walked up to teacher for help and when i walked back to my seat i legit saw ella staring right at me with her head down, i looked back at her to make sure i wasn’t crazy and then i looked away. I just kept looking at the teacher but then ella got out of her seat and was talking to Jayla and she was viewable in my corner of my eye a bit but i continued staring at my teacher cuz she was arguing. I remember her Jayla eben telling her “i don’t think he likes you”. Anyways Ella thought i was staring at her so she stopped talking while having a convo with jayla and it felt like she was trying to make it look like i was staring at her at this point.

I stopped staring at the teacher out of fear that Ella will comtinue thinking that i’m staring. But she started going crazy everywhere she walked She would keep looking back at me and then she ended up being next to the door cuz she was getting something from the bookshelf but she was facing forward and when i saw the door opening i decided to look at the door but she thought i was staring at her so she froze and kept staring back at me & i gave a bit of a angry look. She was making me nervous My head would sometimes get shakey out of nervousness after this. Then at lunch she went to my spot with her bf possibly to rub it in my face when i already knew they were dating. And i think the next day i heard a girl with a similar voice like her but i didn’t know for sure if it was her and she said “aww he is sad Cry cry cry”.

At lunch one time i legit looked behind me and she was there without me even knowing and once again she thought i was checking her out so she walked away and her bf asked her what’s wrong. Then her friends went to my table telling me “hi” as if they think i was gonna leave my table. I was loosing my mind I couldn’t look anywhere cuz if she ended up being there then she’ll think i’m checking her out. One time i was spacing off and looking somewhere when walking and she ended up walking right past where i was looking and giving a awkward face like bro i wasn’t trying to stare at you.

I would always keep my distance away from her but she never even did that. Sometimes i saw her with her bf and she would just touch her hair all werid and ****. She legit would purposely meet her bf in places where i usually walk too at school so i had to constantly walk to other places to avoid them. She’s so weird. One time she came to my math class and her bf screamed across the class “oh look ella!” so i could hear but I didn’t bother staring and the bf said “you ain’t gonna look?” i kept ignoring him. Funny enough she got cheated on by him. Jayla would sometimes tell ella to seat at a certain place as if i was a creepy guy and now i think she told her other friends about me cuz i think one of her friends called me a creep and she acts weird around me. Also Ella legit sat behind me once again out of choice once for no reason and after that she invited her bf to class at the last day. idk why she thought i liked her when i sat far away from her.
if her bf cheated on her then there are two possibilities, either she actually likes you or she's just looking for a rebound.

the main Q is, do you actually like her??
sometimes if you think someone likes you and it turns out they're just using you as a rebound you can feel cheated on yourself.

if you don't like her just say it tho, and have your mates w you too, if you tell them not to laugh about it then she will know you mean business.
no matter what she thinks or how she behaves, don't feel forced to get into a relationship w her.

if u have a gf of your own its an easy decision, but the important thing is you have control here.
use it wisely (but enjoy it a little!)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
if her bf cheated on her then there are two possibilities, either she actually likes you or she's just looking for a rebound.

the main Q is, do you actually like her??
sometimes if you think someone likes you and it turns out they're just using you as a rebound you can feel cheated on yourself.

if you don't like her just say it tho, and have your mates w you too, if you tell them not to laugh about it then she will know you mean business.
no matter what she thinks or how she behaves, don't feel forced to get into a relationship w her.

if u have a gf of your own its an easy decision, but the important thing is you have control here.
use it wisely (but enjoy it a little!)

What does looking for rebound mean? also i do think she’s cute but i never had interest in her since i knew she had a boyfriend. also if she liked me then why does she pretend like i’m some creep it’s so weird but she doesn’t really act like i’m a creep sometimes
What does looking for rebound mean? also i do think she’s cute but i never had interest in her since i knew she had a boyfriend. also if she liked me then why does she pretend like i’m some creep it’s so weird but she doesn’t really act like i’m a creep sometimes

basically if someone has just had a breakup then to make them feel better about themselves they might look for a rebound, which means they go out w someone else for a short time just so they don't feel alone, even though they're not really that interested in having a long term relationship w the rebound person.

I mean if you think she's cute and she's broken up then you could just go for it, but just don't be surprised if it doesn't last for ages.
as I said earlier if you start a relationship and it turns out she's just using you for a rebound then it can leave you feeling rejected if you expected the relationship to last for longer.

sometimes a girl might just pretend you're a creep cus she wants your attention and she wants you to know she's paying attention to you..
sometimes if people want attention they don't care if it's positive or negative attention.

again, you have the control here, you can always become that little bit friendly / flirty but just keep your distance and then see what happens.
Reply 4
oh Her bf cheated on her during all this situation stuff that was happening. he didn’t cheat before my situation with the girl. Also she went back with that guy a few days after she got cheated on.Also how can i know if a girl generally sees me as a creep or not ?

basically if someone has just had a breakup then to make them feel better about themselves they might look for a rebound, which means they go out w someone else for a short time just so they don't feel alone, even though they're not really that interested in having a long term relationship w the rebound person.

I mean if you think she's cute and she's broken up then you could just go for it, but just don't be surprised if it doesn't last for ages.
as I said earlier if you start a relationship and it turns out she's just using you for a rebound then it can leave you feeling rejected if you expected the relationship to last for longer.

sometimes a girl might just pretend you're a creep cus she wants your attention and she wants you to know she's paying attention to you..
sometimes if people want attention they don't care if it's positive or negative attention.

again, you have the control here, you can always become that little bit friendly / flirty but just keep your distance and then see what happens.
oh Her bf cheated on her during all this situation stuff that was happening. he didn’t cheat before my situation with the girl. Also she went back with that guy a few days after she got cheated on.Also how can i know if a girl generally sees me as a creep or not ?

there's no real way to tell, all girls are different and some of them r just rlly hard to "read".

just do what you think is best, don't worry too much abt what ppl think of you.
you're at school, right now just focus on having fun.

it's clear that she's not looking for long term relationships, just for a fling.
if you want to get with her then go for it, get a little more friendly than usual and see what happens

if you're not interested, as I said you can either just tell her how you feel or get w someone else.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending