UCL Medical School 2015 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ishysmile
When was your interview? :smile:

Tuesday 27th Jan :smile:
Original post by iwishiwasclever
what were your stats/bmat score?
congrats :smile:

well the stats are irrelevant after interview, I think only the interview performance is taken into account. but they are:
iGCSE: 9A*1A
AS: 4As (98 UMS average)
A2: predicted 4A* and an A in further maths AS which i'm taking this year
BMAT: 7.6, 6.3, 3.5A
Original post by lilixxx1000
Tuesday 27th Jan :smile:

So those interviewed 28th Jan should hear back soon :O
Original post by scienceobsessed
Congrats!! When was your interview and did you feel kind of confident after your interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It was the 27th of January, yeahh I felt ok after the interview but I guess the more that you think about it the more badly you feel it goes

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just got an offer!!! :biggrin:
Has anyone who's firmed UCL applied for accommodation yet? I tried to, and the website only allowed me to apply for academic year 2014-2015 which is not the year we're applying for right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SherlockHolmes2
What are your stats?

Posted from TSR Mobile

AAAAB at AS,
4.1,6.3,3A in the BMAT
Quite a bit of work experience and ECs
And mediocre GCSEs
Original post by holatombola
Has anyone who's firmed UCL applied for accommodation yet? I tried to, and the website only allowed me to apply for academic year 2014-2015 which is not the year we're applying for right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah we want to apply for 2015-16, I think accommodation applications for this year open on 19th february, it says something like that on the website :smile:
Just got an offer!!! :biggrin:

congrats! how do you think your interview went and any tips?
Reply 989
Anyone here have an interview for next Wednesday?
Original post by violin101
Yeah we want to apply for 2015-16, I think accommodation applications for this year open on 19th february, it says something like that on the website :smile:

Ah thanks for the info! Is UCL your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by its1G
congrats! how do you think your interview went and any tips?

When I came out of my interview, I was quite unsure whether it went well or not! I wasn't asked any simple questions like 'why medicine' / 'why UCL' / 'why London' etc. so it was all personal statement + bmat essay related. But I did keep my cool throughout the interview, always had a smile on my face and just tried to answer each question best i could!! So if anything stay calm + smile - you know you're PS and you will have time to read over your BMAT essay, so everything they ask should be answerable :smile:
Original post by holatombola
Ah thanks for the info! Is UCL your firm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes I'm thinking so -- I still have to hear back from Nottingham before I've heard from all my choices so I haven't actually firmed it yet but it's my fave by far (: have you clicked firm yet?
When I came out of my interview, I was quite unsure whether it went well or not! I wasn't asked any simple questions like 'why medicine' / 'why UCL' / 'why London' etc. so it was all personal statement + bmat essay related. But I did keep my cool throughout the interview, always had a smile on my face and just tried to answer each question best i could!! So if anything stay calm + smile - you know you're PS and you will have time to read over your BMAT essay, so everything they ask should be answerable :smile:

thank you! about how much time were you given to read over the essay?
Original post by its1G
thank you! about how much time were you given to read over the essay?

Depends what time your interview is - I reached there at 9:00 and got my BMAT Essay and my interview was at 10:30. Some people had interviews at 12:30, so 3.5 hrs to go over their essay!
Reply 995
Hello guys :smile: My stats are
igcses:6 Α* and 4 A
As levels :AAAAAA
A2(predicted): A*A*A*A A
Bmat:4.4 4.6 3C

Do you think i have got a chance to get an interview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
any other internationals with response yet?
I can tell a rejection is imminent but I'm still really hoping for an interview…

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 998
You have a response already? :smile:
No

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending