The Student Room Group

Any fellow brummies? xD

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FasterThanFTL
hahah nope!

I never play with nina, i have no idea how to play with her :frown:

I think my strongest character is eddie, i dominate with that guy on tekken tag tournament 2 on ps3, i have a massive win:lose ratio with him

i had so much fun playing Gon, gun jack, true ogre and Dr Bosconovitch. they're my favourite characters. obviously not all in the same game, but yeh. gun jack is so badass

oh oh i just remembered, omg, hwoarang...he's my favourite character hands down!! not my strongest, but definitely my top favourite!!

i really hate playing against paul, he cheats!

lei is really strong, i could never play him, but he's amazing, he has all those stances that unlock special moves, so badass

i dont like law, the noises he makes are really annoying!

mokujin cracks me up, i like yoshimitsu from time to time, he also cracks me up, so funny with that sword, lol

tekken is so epic

I think I can easily Knock you out in tekken...meh...piece of cake!
My brother loves hworang too I just press X to keep kicking haha and then some random buttons after that lol.
Eddie is okay I can play with him too and I RULE with Paul. His finisher is just epic...massive fire punch lol.
My 7 year old brother rocks with law I hate him cuz I can't win he's too good :frown:
All I wanna say with lei is DRUNKEN STYLE!
Yoshis mad his kicks take quite a bit of life so I keep doing that...easy option lol.
Tekken is sick. Have you played Soulcalibur or Mortal Kombat?
Original post by elmosandy
Birmingham..

Lol I meant what area? :smile:
Original post by Kruz
Northfield :smile:, but I left yesterday I'm in Liverpool now.

Nice! Do you support Liverpool in footy?
hahaha why did u guess devli jinn or devil kazuya LOL! im not a devilish sort of person

i can so beat you with eddie! or hwoarang!! u do not stand a chance! :smile: to give u a chance, i will play against u with kuma :smile:

omg i forgot about armour king...he's so badass!!! damn

No I thought that because of your avatar. I don't know what type of person you are lol. Sorry :colondollar:
Oh really? Haha I admire your courage little chap keep dreaming you might win one day....but not against me! :h:
Meh...he ain't all that. Nobody beats Nina, Bryan, and Violet's looks (Him and Steve are really good looking I have to say) :biggrin:
Original post by KittyRe-play
Nice! Do you support Liverpool in footy?

Nope I'm an Arsenal fan.
Original post by Kruz
Nope I'm an Arsenal fan.

Yuck, Arsenal stink!!!! ManU RULE!!!! GOOOOOO ROONEYYY!!!!
I think I can easily Knock you out in tekken...meh...piece of cake!
My brother loves hworang too I just press X to keep kicking haha and then some random buttons after that lol.
Eddie is okay I can play with him too and I RULE with Paul. His finisher is just epic...massive fire punch lol.
My 7 year old brother rocks with law I hate him cuz I can't win he's too good :frown:
All I wanna say with lei is DRUNKEN STYLE!
Yoshis mad his kicks take quite a bit of life so I keep doing that...easy option lol.
Tekken is sick. Have you played Soulcalibur or Mortal Kombat?

sorry forgot to reply to this

yes i used to play mortal kombat 4 a LOT on the pc. omg SUB ZERO is a LEGEND, my favourite character!! scorpion too. i know thats mainstream, but they're my favourites. and those fatalities, omg, that game is so epic

i never played soulcalibur :smile: is it a fighting game?

have u played battle arena toshinden, that game was pretty epic, i played it on ps1
sorry forgot to reply to this

yes i used to play mortal kombat 4 a LOT on the pc. omg SUB ZERO is a LEGEND, my favourite character!! scorpion too. i know thats mainstream, but they're my favourites. and those fatalities, omg, that game is so epic

i never played soulcalibur :smile: is it a fighting game?

have u played battle arena toshinden, that game was pretty epic, i played it on ps1

Never mind lol

Mortal kombat is toooooo amazing. The blood and all that omg its brutal but I love it haha. Sub zero-adore his freezing move, scorpion-that move with the rope and the one where the oppositions skeleton can be seen. Sorry I'm crap at describing it. :colondollar:
Soulcalibur is a fighting game, its kinda like tekken and mortal kombat merged together. Have you done the unlocking thing in mortal kombat? Too cool.

No I haven't played that game but my brothers probably have. They know all these game thingies more than me. Wah about fifa?
Never mind lol

Mortal kombat is toooooo amazing. The blood and all that omg its brutal but I love it haha. Sub zero-adore his freezing move, scorpion-that move with the rope and the one where the oppositions skeleton can be seen. Sorry I'm crap at describing it. :colondollar:
Soulcalibur is a fighting game, its kinda like tekken and mortal kombat merged together. Have you done the unlocking thing in mortal kombat? Too cool.

No I haven't played that game but my brothers probably have. They know all these game thingies more than me. Wah about fifa?

haha to be honest i played mortal kombat such a long time ago, i cant remember much of it, except for the fatalities and of course sub zero and scorpion, they were so epic! yeh its very gory, love it :smile: maybe not as good as tekken, i like tekken better, has so many characters and lots of different game modes, cool story too

i rarely play fifa now, i find it too hard, people just keep beating me! especially fifa 13, that game is way too hard. i remember playing old footbal games on the ps1, mainly ISS Pro Evo 2, Ronaldo Vs. Football, and This Is Football, those were pretty fun but really easy and terrible graphics. my main game was pes 6 on the ps2, i played that for a long time, i used to dominate with bayern munich lol. i try playing real madrid on fifa 13 but i still suck, i cant seem to keep the ball and i always concede eazy goalz
haha to be honest i played mortal kombat such a long time ago, i cant remember much of it, except for the fatalities and of course sub zero and scorpion, they were so epic! yeh its very gory, love it :smile: maybe not as good as tekken, i like tekken better, has so many characters and lots of different game modes, cool story too

i rarely play fifa now, i find it too hard, people just keep beating me! especially fifa 13, that game is way too hard. i remember playing old footbal games on the ps1, mainly ISS Pro Evo 2, Ronaldo Vs. Football, and This Is Football, those were pretty fun but really easy and terrible graphics. my main game was pes 6 on the ps2, i played that for a long time, i used to dominate with bayern munich lol. i try playing real madrid on fifa 13 but i still suck, i cant seem to keep the ball and i always concede eazy goalz

Yessssss finally someone who is crap at FIFA!!! Mate,I'm crap at it too so don't worry. I reckon you could beat ME in that game that's how bad I stink at it. I was playing FIFA 13 with my brother two days ago and he won me: 11-0. I seriously don't know how to play. Then I basically got really angry and ran away crying haha. How come you're not at school or college or whatever?
Yessssss finally someone who is crap at FIFA!!! Mate,I'm crap at it too so don't worry. I reckon you could beat ME in that game that's how bad I stink at it. I was playing FIFA 13 with my brother two days ago and he won me: 11-0. I seriously don't know how to play. Then I basically got really angry and ran away crying haha. How come you're not at school or college or whatever?

hahahahaha u got angry and ran away crying!! haha sorry 4 laughing.. im at skool rite now, but just chilling for a bit, meant t be studying but cant seem to focus on my work
hahahahaha u got angry and ran away crying!! haha sorry 4 laughing.. im at skool rite now, but just chilling for a bit, meant t be studying but cant seem to focus on my work

Yeah lol it was toooo much anger and embarrassment. DW everyone was laughing at that point!!! :colondollar:
What are you studying? Maybe I can help, although I did start my AS 2 weeks ago haha. :h:
I'm an ex Brummie :biggrin:
Original post by Naveed-7
Nothing much. What A levels are you doing? Hope things go easy for you.
Im doing a Health And Life Science foundation at Coventry University College.

Did you go to jcc by any chance?
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Did you go to jcc by any chance?

Nope, I went to Sutton Coldfield College.
Original post by Naveed-7
Nope, I went to Sutton Coldfield College.

Grammar one? Isn't that girls only :/
Original post by Uw0tm8_
Grammar one? Isn't that girls only :/

No, the college. You're on about the girl's school (is a grammar school yes) by the Horse & Jockey pub not far from the Odeon.

He is on about the college, it's opposite the police station.
Reply 197
lol i dont even know if anyones gonna see this but im from Birmingham aswell :biggrin:
how are u all

Quick Reply

Latest