The Student Room Group
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website

Cardiff University Preliminary Optometry 2020

I’ve been accepted for this course and anxious to discuss the course with any other fellow applicants who were accepted onto this course as I haven’t really gotten any information or news
I’m also quite shy so talking to fellow student prior to starting the course would put my mind more at ease :smile:
Hii, idk if your the same person or someone different, but someone else posted about meeting new people for Cardiff Uni, prelim optometry 2020 a few hours ago :smile:. I'm also going Cardiff for optometry but not doing the prelim year, congrats on being accepted into the course !!!
Studying at Cardiff University
Cardiff University
Visit website
Reply 2
Congratulations to you too! And yep I am the same person quite anxious and excited to start the course hence the post :smile:
I did the prelim year this year (I ended up transferring to a new course for this year!) so if you have any prelim specific questions I can try and answer them (:
Reply 4
Original post by her0ndales
I did the prelim year this year (I ended up transferring to a new course for this year!) so if you have any prelim specific questions I can try and answer them (:

Oh which course did you transfer to?

And thanks I’ve been wanting to ask a few questions to a prior student ;

- Which campus did you have to go to?
- How is the first year set out in terms of tests and exams?
- Are you separated into just prelim optom student or grouped together with other prelim students?
- Does your science Alevel knowledge aid in the subjects you will be learning in the prelim year
- Are there any books and equipment you need to get for the prelim year?
Hey, I’m also in this course for this year. I was feeling anxious as well but glad to see another person attending this course as well 😊
Feel free to message me!
Reply 6
Hey, ik this is an old thread. But I am very interested in the preliminary year for optom as I only do 1 science alevel. How has it been? i have many questions :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
I’ve been accepted for this course and anxious to discuss the course with any other fellow applicants who were accepted onto this course as I haven’t really gotten any information or news
I’m also quite shy so talking to fellow student prior to starting the course would put my mind more at ease :smile:
Reply 7
Hey, how is it went?
Original post by Viviennex
Hey, I’m also in this course for this year. I was feeling anxious as well but glad to see another person attending this course as well 😊
Feel free to message me!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending