The Student Room Group

Do we have any stray kids fans (stays) here????

Hey guys.... i've seen and met many ARMYs but hardly any stays... so I just want to acknowledge the stay population out there. What's you favourite Skz song and who's your bias?

Scroll to see replies

Fellow stay right here!
I’m an ot8 collector, I love all 8 of them so I can’t choose one 🙈 same with songs, there’s too many I like... hit me up if u wanna chat
Reply 3
Original post by Addicted_
I’m an ot8 collector, I love all 8 of them so I can’t choose one 🙈 same with songs, there’s too many I like... hit me up if u wanna chat

Omdssss me too... i love them all until i see Felix and Bangchan as they're just...different and its impossible to love them just the same as the others so Felix is my bias and Chris is my bias wrecker but i agree with u on the songs.... they're all nice. U don't understand how annoyed i got when they didn't become a nominee for MAMA awards, and i would've boycotted the voting if Taemin's 'criminal' wasn't there....but yh, nice to meet you Fellow Stay, are there any other kpop groups u stan or is it just skz?
Original post by Itsneelima
Omdssss me too... i love them all until i see Felix and Bangchan as they're just...different and its impossible to love them just the same as the others so Felix is my bias and Chris is my bias wrecker but i agree with u on the songs.... they're all nice. U don't understand how annoyed i got when they didn't become a nominee for MAMA awards, and i would've boycotted the voting if Taemin's 'criminal' wasn't there....but yh, nice to meet you Fellow Stay, are there any other kpop groups u stan or is it just skz?

I stan ateez, oneus, Monsta x, 2pm, nct 127, and a few others
Hey guys.... i've seen and met many ARMYs but hardly any stays... so I just want to acknowledge the stay population out there. What's you favourite Skz song and who's your bias?

OMG EASY, GOD'S MENU, BACK DOOR, MIROH, SIDE EFFECTS, HELLEVATOR, LEVANTER AND MATRYOSHKA ARE BANGERS THAT ARE BUILT DIFFERENT!!! I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN OF STRAY KIDS ASGSAHGSAH!!!

(slightly off topic: i have been waiting to see a question like this pop up in my feed. i had a terrible day today and this cheered me up somehow lmao?)
I stan ateez, oneus, Monsta x, 2pm, nct 127, and a few others

omggggg ateez, Monsta x and nct 127 are amazinggggggggg!!!!!!!
whose ur bias in Monsta x? mines Minhyuk

Omg, I love stray kids! - Fellow stay over here hehe!
My bias is Felix hehe
Reply 8
omg i never thought i'd see this kind of post on tsr haha my bias is felix but honestly it changes everyday and ofc am ot8 :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by _hh.nah
omg i never thought i'd see this kind of post on tsr haha my bias is felix but honestly it changes everyday and ofc am ot8 :smile:

Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
Omg, I love stray kids! - Fellow stay over here hehe!
My bias is Felix hehe

Loool not only are u both fellow stays but ur also felix stans, too? Omdsss same here!
Does anyone want to make a group chat on Instagram or Twitter?? It would be easier to talk ??
Original post by levi.simp777
OMG EASY, GOD'S MENU, BACK DOOR, MIROH, SIDE EFFECTS, HELLEVATOR, LEVANTER AND MATRYOSHKA ARE BANGERS THAT ARE BUILT DIFFERENT!!! I AM SUCH A HUGE FAN OF STRAY KIDS ASGSAHGSAH!!!

(slightly off topic: i have been waiting to see a question like this pop up in my feed. i had a terrible day today and this cheered me up somehow lmao?)

Yesssss all those bopsss... glad this somehow made ur day.... seeing ur message made me smile so thanks!
Does anyone want to make a group chat on Instagram or Twitter?? It would be easier to talk ??

This is quite embarrassing... but ummm... i dont have social media coz i'm not allowed... i mean i only have tiktok but thats it ;-;
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
omggggg ateez, Monsta x and nct 127 are amazinggggggggg!!!!!!!
whose ur bias in Monsta x? mines Minhyuk

Oh I'm sorry, did i make u anxious????
Reply 14

'double knot' and 'back door' is my fav and my bias has to be Lee Know
My favourite Stray Kids songs are Miroh and Get Cool :biggrin:
Original post by 3Cheers4Death
My favourite Stray Kids songs are Miroh and Get Cool :biggrin:

You have good taste!
Original post by kids 102
You have good taste!

Thank you ^-^
Reply 18

I'm a Stay. Felix is my bias and Han is my bias wrecker
Reply 19

I'M A STAY. MY BIAS IS FELIX AND MY FAVOURITE SONG RN IS PROLLY ITEM.
i stan Ateez, Enhypen, TXT, DAY6 and SEVENTEEN

Quick Reply

Latest