The Student Room Group

BMAT Prep Guidance - Physics

As an international student, I've never taken physics past grade 9. 3-4 years later, I don't remember much of it and it differed from GSCE physics. I have less than two months until the BMAT for which I need to learn all of GSCE physics from every exam board. What would be the most efficient way to do this? I have the book "How to Master the BMAT" but it doesn't help much at all and is really boring to read. My sister has an AQA GCSE revision guide which I've been using, as well as some free resources including YouTube videos and the Electricity notes on the BMAT crash course website.
Do I need to know absolutely everything? Will it be worth it to go through the entire revision guide then try to find which topics I need to cover from other exam boards as well? Keep in mind this is on top of the A levels I'm currently doing.
Also, is it wise to apply to two BMAT universities when you're obviously uncertain what your result will be? I'm applying to Oxford and Leeds which are both very competitive and as an international student there are even less places available. I haven't done the UKCAT so I'm limited on options.
(edited 9 years ago)
On the website they've basically released an online revision guide so you can use that to see what you need to know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending