The Student Room Group

Need motivation inspiration dedication!!!

Hi, I've just started my A levels and I am already feeling the stress, I am studying media, business, sociology and psychology. Before I started my courses I was really determined but now that i started it , its not as hard as I expected it to be. So now am just sitting back and relaxing, doing absolutely nothing, I know I can do this but i just need motivation help me ouchea
Reply 1
Just you wait. Sitting back will catch up on you. You've been doing it for what? 2 weeks? Wait till you have 38 weeks of teaching in your head. Try to remember it all then.. Spend the time now putting in the work so when you sit down in june to do your exam.. you can go in with a smile. Answer every question with a smile. Walk out with a smile. Wake up on results day looking forward to your good grades and actually getting them. It will taste so sweet. I've felt the disappointment. It is horrible. It feels like someone has their hand inside and is wiggling around. Don't let it happen to you. Your A-levels take up 2 years of your life. It is very little. You get a lot of time off and have frees. :yep:
Read ahead…I realised you can never have too much information up in your head…there's always something.
Let's talk again in 2 months…if you will even have the time
Same situation as you OP I really can't be asked anymore and its annoying me!!!!!! :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest