The Student Room Group

Art gcse help

does anyone have ANY ideas on how to get motivated to do art? i litch hate it sm but im still choosing it at a level so ig i cant rlly complain
Original post by BHB331
does anyone have ANY ideas on how to get motivated to do art? i litch hate it sm but im still choosing it at a level so ig i cant rlly complain
I never took it but hopefully @Trickia can help you x
Original post by BHB331
Why are you taking it if you 'hate it so much'?
I would say just try and draw anything, don't worry about it turning out well just try and put some ideas down on paper
Reply 3
Hallo
Ty for the tag babes xx
I lacked motivation for most of year 10 and it cost me dearly😭

1. You could say you want to get a target grade of X and work hard to achieve it especially if you want to do it at a level
2. Get a teacher to help and ask for advice because for art you gotta keep moving!
3. Listen to music whilst doing art to get you inspired or do art you truly enjoy for a bit and go back into coursework
4. Do art you like for coursework
E.g my friend is doing anime for a our exam unit and she has been motivated since to do a lot more
5. Look at others peoples art and try find inspiration

Hoped I could help and best of luck with it xx
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Why are you taking it if you 'hate it so much'?
I would say just try and draw anything, don't worry about it turning out well just try and put some ideas down on paper

i hate the drawing and painting aspect, for the alevel im taking its mostly modelling and construction
Reply 5
Original post by Trickia
Hallo
Ty for the tag babes xx
I lacked motivation for most of year 10 and it cost me dearly😭
1. You could say you want to get a target grade of X and work hard to achieve it especially if you want to do it at a level
2. Get a teacher to help and ask for advice because for art you gotta keep moving!
3. Listen to music whilst doing art to get you inspired or do art you truly enjoy for a bit and go back into coursework
4. Do art you like for coursework
E.g my friend is doing anime for a our exam unit and she has been motivated since to do a lot more
5. Look at others peoples art and try find inspiration
Hoped I could help and best of luck with it xx

thank you so much xx
ive gotta push hard now because i literally have 12 days to complete my first two components😭
Original post by BHB331
thank you so much xx
ive gotta push hard now because i literally have 12 days to complete my first two components😭

good luck!!
ive got my final exam in 4 days and im so behind 😭
Reply 7
Original post by hbgcfxcgvhbk
good luck!!
ive got my final exam in 4 days and im so behind 😭

OH MY DAYS youre in my prayers tonight babes
good luck to you too❤️
Original post by BHB331
thank you so much xx
nps xx
oh gosh best of luck😭

Quick Reply

Latest