The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

Nursing 2015 Offers!

Scroll to see replies

How is everyone feeling about their UWE interview on the 15th Dec, I've been on a few threads and looks like quite a few have an interview that day! x
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
Does anyone know if the interview is a group one or it is an indivdual one?
thank you :smile::smile::smile:
I have an interview on the 15th and I think there's an individual interview, group interview and a maths and literacy test, so nervous :frown: plus no idea what to wear :|
Original post by Beckysmeetonxx
Does anyone know if the interview is a group one or it is an indivdual one?
thank you :smile::smile::smile:

I have an interview on the 15th and I think there's an individual interview, group interview and a maths and literacy test, so nervous :frown: plus no idea what to wear :|
Yes it is a group activity, individual interview, numeracy and literacy test. I was told that you're applying for a formal profession so should dress accordingly. I wore a suit dress to my last interview. X
Reply 25
Original post by Twirlycurlygirl
Yes it is a group activity, individual interview, numeracy and literacy test. I was told that you're applying for a formal profession so should dress accordingly. I wore a suit dress to my last interview. X

Hey ! i have a interview for the 15th aswell ! so nervous. Have you been preparing for it ? :smile:
Original post by Lozloz1
Hey ! i have a interview for the 15th aswell ! so nervous. Have you been preparing for it ? :smile:

I have done the mock numeracy tests online and then just reading around current issues in nursing really... I'm not sure what else you can do. What time is your interview?
Reply 27
Original post by Twirlycurlygirl
I have done the mock numeracy tests online and then just reading around current issues in nursing really... I'm not sure what else you can do. What time is your interview?

Oh that's good then! I'm
Going to revise over the weekend because I have one for derby 2 days before!! :-) it's at 12:00 wbu?
Original post by Lozloz1
Oh that's good then! I'm
Going to revise over the weekend because I have one for derby 2 days before!! :-) it's at 12:00 wbu?

Mine's at 9am so lots of rush hour traffic to contend with as well! Eek! As well as trying to arrange school run and cover for work! Going to be a stressful day I think! Unless I get an offer from my first choice before then!

x
Reply 29
Where you from?? It's going to cost me a bomb to get there :frown:( I have to get train there and everything!! 12 isn't so bad I guess but :frown: x
I also have an interview at UWE on the 15th at 9am:smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Lozloz1
Where you from?? It's going to cost me a bomb to get there :frown:( I have to get train there and everything!! 12 isn't so bad I guess but :frown: x

I'm Westbury in Wiltshire which is not too far away, it is my nearest uni, but Bristol traffic is horrific in rush hour and the logistics of trying to get my children to school for that time also, is going to nightmareish!

Where have you got to travel from? x
I'll see you there then! Are you nervous? Have you had interviews anywhere else yet?

I went on the open day there a few weeks ago and it's little things like trying to find somewhere to park that are freaking me out! x
I've got my first interview tomorrow at uni of Hertfordshire.......feeling nervous!! Have also got interviews for Surrey, kingston, and London South bank but haven't heard back from Southampton yet!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 34
Ohhh nooo!!!! That's tricky, got to leave extra earlier then x
still waiting for interviews from London South Bank and Essex University....All the best guys.
Hiya lucy, quick question. How long did it take for you to get an interview after u sent your ucas. xx
Reply 37
Original post by charlotteemilyw
I've got my first interview tomorrow at uni of Hertfordshire.......feeling nervous!! Have also got interviews for Surrey, kingston, and London South bank but haven't heard back from Southampton yet!! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi there, I've applied for Kingston too, I just completed and sent it off today. How long did it take for them to get back to you?
I sent of my UCAS on Tuesday, and Hertfordshire uni just invited me to an interview in Jan. Nervous but excited cause they're the first uni to get back to me!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Yayyy good for you. Good luck :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending