The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Although dear ROBERT OBRIEN wasn't too good at the whole "saying hi and introducing himself to people" thing, how does he manage to get banned after one post?
Reply 21
Probably a secondary account of someone who's perma-banned.
Reply 22
lol quite an accomplishment really, well done to him
Reply 23
Not only did he manage to get banned after one post, but after only one WORD. I tip my hat to him.
Aww he was banned :frown:
Reply 25
wiggles
Not only did he manage to get banned after one post, but after only one WORD. I tip my hat to him.

good point lol, well done that man
Reply 26
I think he made some posts in another forum that were deleted.

May as well carry on the spirit of the thread without him lol. Born in Chelmsford, lived here all my life, moved house when 10, and again when 16. Played football for 3 different teams, and in two seasons with Springfield FC I managed a wonderful 6 own goals, including one from the halfway line. Played flute for most of my life, and used to play in a Church band. Was in a vocal harmony group for a production of 'Fame'. Support Leyton Orient and it is really depressing. Going to Loughborough next week and cannot wait. Applied to Oxford, and I will probably get neg rep for this, but the stereotypes about lots of posh people sitting in the JCR debating pointless intellectual things are TRUE!
Reply 27
im not entirely sure theres a spirit to carry on, lol, considering your the first person to give a reasonable answer. I think it should be locked now, and left undisturbed as a memorial to one of the fastest bans ever
Well that is quite an achievement, one post, one word, Banned, unless of course there were other posts as someone else mentioned.

Anyway. I'm pretty new here, and so far think its great.

My name is Charlotte, I was born in Notts and guess whats? 23 years later i'm stil here *sigh* life as a kids was ok till i reached 10 ish then for vairous reason which i don't wish to discuss things were not nice, teenage years, stressfull but leaving school and going to college was a good move, just wish i had got my head down and done better, buy hey can't turn the clocks back. From there went to work in a nusery, was ok, got fed up of the same 4 walls tho and management being stuck up, left and became a nanny and LOVE it, although i've had enough and its time to move on, hence why now i am sorting my life to go off to Uni in 2007 to do Speech and Language therapy which has been my dream for a while. So for now, I have my plan and i'm HAPPY:biggrin:
When I was 5, I ran off with my elementary teacher for a week. Then we got caught and I burned down a house. At the age of 10, I came to my senses and settled down in a small house on my own. I took up a job as a typist and started dating a 11-year-old. A couple years later he proposed to me and we had a small white weddding. At the age of 14 he started drinking and beating me. People told me to leave him, but I thought it was just puberty. I endured it. When he turned 15 he got a car and drove all the way to Siberia, I never saw him after that. Now I live by myself and think of him once in a while. My main ambitions is to start school; learn how to read and write and get a proper job.
:rofl: What's his name... I might meet him when I go back home! (To Siberia, that is).
oOo you're from Siberia? You must tell me your life story.

His name was Predalien "Ghost" Recon. His father liked videogames.
Reply 32
My name is ray and i'm an alcoholic.

conservativebohemian
When I was 5, I ran off with my elementary teacher for a week. Then we got caught and I burned down a house. At the age of 10, I came to my senses and settled down in a small house on my own. I took up a job as a typist and started dating a 11-year-old. A couple years later he proposed to me and we had a small white weddding. At the age of 14 he started drinking and beating me. People told me to leave him, but I thought it was just puberty. I endured it. When he turned 15 he got a car and drove all the way to Siberia, I never saw him after that. Now I live by myself and think of him once in a while. My main ambitions is to start school; learn how to read and write and get a proper job.

No seriously people should really support you in your ambition after you have been through so much in your brief life. I salute your courage for sharing with us this day.
ray
My name is ray and i'm an alcoholic.

No seriously people should really support you in your ambition after you have been through so much in your brief life. I salute your courage for sharing with us this day.

Ray, thank you.

I appreciate that you guys didn't mind the slight controversy in my story (>> I worked as a typist, although I'm just learning how to read and write), but that is simply because I felt insecure about myself due to my childhood. I realised that I wrote I was a typist because of my past. I was really a chambermaid's 2nd assistant, I gained that position after the former 2nd assistant had left for the Democratic Republic of Congo to work in a factory.

Again, thank you for your support Ray. And when I get that proper job, when I become a Telemarketer, I will take the risk of getting fired and phone you without any intentions of selling you anything and simply say 'hi' and 'thank you'. That is how much I appreciate your support.
Reply 34
i'm glad and sincerely hope i've encouraged you develop. Keep us posted with your progress. Incidentally, what did you do as a chambermaid's 2nd assistant- or is the memory too painful to be relived?

Latest

Trending

Trending