The Student Room Group

Mexican POLICE kill 37 people, rips off students face and removes eye balls

Wow and people complain at the police over here.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/10/body-with-skinned-face-is-confirmed-as.html?m=1 (WARNING!! GORE)

I can't tell who are more brutal, isis, or Mexicans

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

this is all to do with drugs. please note cool drug users on TSR... your selfish habit is causing these atrocities.
Reply 2
Original post by the bear
this is all to do with drugs. please note cool drug users on TSR... your selfish habit is causing these atrocities.

Absolutely! But they keep denying it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
People killed?
Not Muslim?
Not worth commenting...

Anyway seems pretty sad, but please put a spoiler for that link as you can see his head without his face and it's not gonna be good for some younger members on here, if they see it.
Reply 4
Original post by TheNoobishKnight
People killed?
Not Muslim?
Not worth commenting...

Anyway seems pretty sad, but please put a spoiler for that link as you can see his head without his face and it's not gonna be good for some younger members on here, if they see it.

My mistake

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's not, it's a left-over from Mexico's revolution:

"New President Enrique Peña Nieto says one of his priorities will be the overhauling of Mexico's education system to promote skills needed for the 21st century. But to do so he must confront the rural outposts of the Normal schools, the colleges where professors have for decades been training aspiring teachers in activist politics, Marxism and social justice.

"Encouraged by their professors, the students have protested the teaching of English and computer skills to rural children. They've demonstrated against the strengthening of teacher evaluations, changes to labor laws and the elimination of the practice of allowing teachers to sell their jobs to the highest bidder."

http://archive.floridatoday.com/usatoday/article/1748405

No problem, I didn't mean it badly. Just some like 12/13 year olds use this site and I don't think they should really see that stuff.
Reply 7
Original post by Observatory
It's not, it's a left-over from Mexico's revolution:

"New President Enrique Peña Nieto says one of his priorities will be the overhauling of Mexico's education system to promote skills needed for the 21st century. But to do so he must confront the rural outposts of the Normal schools, the colleges where professors have for decades been training aspiring teachers in activist politics, Marxism and social justice.

"Encouraged by their professors, the students have protested the teaching of English and computer skills to rural children. They've demonstrated against the strengthening of teacher evaluations, changes to labor laws and the elimination of the practice of allowing teachers to sell their jobs to the highest bidder."

http://archive.floridatoday.com/usatoday/article/1748405

Nearly all of Mexicos problems are drug related. Including this one, this took place in BLO turf. The police were more than likely payed off or ordered by the cartels to carry out the killing.

The Los zetas did the exact same thing when they melted over 500 innocent men women and children in acid for no apparent reason

Again drug users have a massive hand in the whole Mexican drug war

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Nearly all of Mexicos problems are drug related. Including this one, this took place in BLO turf. The police were more than likely payed off or ordered by the cartels to carry out the killing.

For what reason? Meet their quota for cartoon villainy?

This is a corrupt police force fighting a dirty war against a Marxist militia movement.
Reply 9

I guess that must make me an uncool drug user, my drug use has nothing to do with this. :frown:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by ESPORTIVA
Wow and complain at the police over here.

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2014/10/body-with-skinned-face-is-confirmed-as.html?m=1

I can't tell who are more brutal, isis, or Mexicans

Edit: can a mod please move this to the news and current affairs sub forum, I accidentally posted it here.

Posted from TSR Mobile

jesus, thanks for the warning on the link.
Reply 11
Original post by Guills on wheels
jesus, thanks for the warning on the link.

sorry aboot that
Reply 12
Original post by n00
I guess that must make me an uncool drug user, my drug use has nothing to do with this. :frown:

maybe not you, but for most drug users it is true. other wise the drug cartels would cease to exist.
Reply 13
Original post by Observatory
For what reason? Meet their quota for cartoon villainy?

This is a corrupt police force fighting a dirty war against a Marxist militia movement.

its cartel sicarios who have infiltrated the police force and fighting the innocent civilians. the mexican militia/vigilante movement is the ONLY thing protecting innocent civilians.

yes the cartels kill for no reason. the former leader of the los zetas used to drive around town and pointed out to his death squad random men, women and children to be killed then cooked in boiling acid because he could.
(edited 9 years ago)

Actually no, the illegality of drugs is causing these atrocities.
Original post by KingBradly
Actually no, the illegality of drugs is causing these atrocities.

Dare I say their ethnicity is also playing a part in the violence ?

These cartels now steal petrol as a main source of income, and are still as brutal to each other.

Criminals will usually always be psychopathic and violent.

This will be to do with one specific 'drug', not all 'drugs'.
Legalising drugs in the cartels' markets would allow supply to be controlled and the cartels would go out of business. Legalising drugs also has a number of benefits including tax revenues and you can control how much of it people are taking.
Not surprising if true. After all, it is Mexico.
In the US there's quite a lot of Black/Mexican hostility. There are area's that were once Black are now Mexican. Then again before they were Black they were White. Some Blacks are being forced out by racist Mexicans.Even in boxing there's a lot of racial hostility between the two. Dunno why the liberal immigration loving media ignores it.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending