The Student Room Group

A mother who gave her heart for her son:)

16 year old boys asks his Mom:
"Mom, what are you going to get
me for my 18th birthday ??
The Mother answers, "son
that's still a long way"
The boy turns 17 & one day he
faints.
His Mom takes him to the hospital
& the doctor said
"Madam your child has a bad
heart". Being the child On
the stretcher the child Says,
"did he tell you I'm going to die?
Mom Starts crying"
The boy finally recovers on
his 18th Birthday, he comes
home& on his bed was a
letter his mom had left him.
The letter said "Son if you are
reading this its because
everything went well.
Remember the day you asked me
what was i giving
you on your 18th birthday &
didn't know what to Answer
you??
"I gave you my heart" take
care of it and happy Birth day
Son" ?
The mother was dead coz she had
to give up her heart to her son
Nothing is bigger than MOM's
Heart...?
If you are touched plz broadcast this
*if you don't love your MOTHER
just ignore this but rem
ember
God is watching
That's why MoM spelled upside down is WoW !

U'll be Happy forever. Don't Neglect.
Love u MOM

Scroll to see replies

Didn't realise I was on facebook.
I find that quite selfish. Instead of the mother feeling the grief of his lost son, the son lives so he can experience the grief of his lost mother.

Very selfish mom.
Reply 3
Original post by Fry_Cook_of_Doom
Didn't realise I was on facebook.

A friend sent me this so I wanted to share it:wink:
Reply 4
Original post by Pink Boy
I find that quite selfish. Instead of the mother feeling the grief of his lost son, the son lives so he can experience the grief of his lost mother.

Very selfish mom.

lol no she loves her son alot
Original post by Pink Boy

Very selfish mom.

Don't be absurd. The son will appreciate what his mother did for him, and will eventually get over it.
Something about crying evrytiem.
It's stupid. No doctor would allow the mother to give the son her heart. You can donate organs but not your heart, not whilst you're alive.
No point even dwelling on whether or not it's a kind or selfish thing she supposedly did, because it's an impossible situation.
Reply 8
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Don't be absurd. The son will appreciate what his mother did for him, and will eventually get over it.

I can understand the great love between both. He can't get over it cos I know I haven't still got over my dad's death which took place 7 years ago.
But things have to be accepted..memories will never die:yep:
Reply 9
Original post by Drunk Punx
Something about crying evrytiem.

yea life will be hard for few years until he grows and finds a partner for his life and settle.:smile:
Original post by Sena5
I can understand the great love between both. He can't get over it cos I know I haven't still got over my dad's death which took place 7 years ago.
But things have to be accepted..memories will never die:yep:

Yes, I think I could've worded it better
Original post by Sena5
yea life will be hard for few years until he grows and finds a partner for his life and settle.:smile:

If he's going to find someone to replace the hole his mothers' death left then the relationship won't last. A mothers' love =/= romantic relationship love.

Is there actually a story behind this? Did the guy need a heart transplant or something? Or did she just cut out her heart and leave it on his bed with a note attached, thus traumatising him forever?
Reply 12
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
It's stupid. No doctor would allow the mother to give the son her heart. You can donate organs but not your heart, not whilst you're alive.
No point even dwelling on whether or not it's a kind or selfish thing she supposedly did, because it's an impossible situation.

No u don't know the truth.
Even the heart is an organ.
The doctor accepted her decision cos he is a young boy and has to live being the future generation. He also is living and has to experience life and enjoy. His mother experienced and enjoyed life but her kid is just growing so she wanted him to live.
You will understand when you get a kid.:smile:
No fault of doctor, son or mother.
Hope the boy has relations or his dad to bring him up.
Bless him and care fo his life.:smile:
Mother has done good. She will be go to heaven and not hell. She will be happy for what she has done and will look after her son wherever she is and will wait for him to come to her one day after the boy goes old and enjoyed life. She doesn't want her son to suffer death. Bless her and her son.
Therefore, no one has right to scold or insult anyone for any reason as their would be a definite reason behind.:smile:
Reply 13
Original post by Drunk Punx
If he's going to find someone to replace the hole his mothers' death left then the relationship won't last. A mothers' love =/= romantic relationship love.

Is there actually a story behind this? Did the guy need a heart transplant or something? Or did she just cut out her heart and leave it on his bed with a note attached, thus traumatising him forever?

God all this shows your still not grown up or not matured yet to understand.
A life partner as a girl will be equal to mother showering love, care and all..:yep:
Romance is another thing still.That should happen with the life partner.
I am not sure if there's a story behind it. He had a bad heart so he fainted. So, he needed heart to replace his own heart or he would die. Now technology hs advanced so replacing organs have come up. Now they are finding ways of cloning health parts of the cell of the organ needing replacement. So, they are trying further advancements because it's hard for all people to donate and in time there will be less donors.
DOnating and they would die. So, science is researching further to save all lives to the maximum. She can't just cut her heart.
If she left her heart with the notice the boy would of died seeing an organ in front of him. The heart has certain conditions to survive so the heart cannot be left out with the notice attached as it was then he turned 18 and it would be too late if the heart was outside.
She died and then they transplanted her heart. He has heart now and I guess maybe they said they are leaving abroad for some holiday and when he turned 18 he found that notice written by his dear respected mom.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Dima-Blackburn
Yes, I think I could've worded it better

But you should be blessed and happy that you still have both your parents with you.
Keep them safe and do all good for them.:smile:
That's deep, but are full heart transplants possible?????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 16
Original post by Yeah dude
That's deep, but are full heart transplants possible?????

Posted from TSR Mobile

Dear, they do transplant full heart. The pump does work. You can see it beat. They quickly take it out and transfer it to the one who should recover. When they are shifting the heart beat stops. Once they place it into the person who has to recover, they just touch the heart with one finger and it begins beating again:yep:
Original post by Sena5
Dear, they do transplant full heart. The pump does work. You can see it beat. They quickly take it out and transfer it to the one who should recover. When they are shifting the heart beat stops. Once they place it into the person who has to recover, they just touch the heart with one finger and it begins beating again:yep:

Wow, that's gnarly, it's crazy how we have developed so we can do these kinda things :smile: ( obviously not me though, you don't want to give me that job)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aww man this is beautiful but so sad at the same time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 19
Original post by Yeah dude
Wow, that's gnarly, it's crazy how we have developed so we can do these kinda things :smile: ( obviously not me though, you don't want to give me that job)

Posted from TSR Mobile

lol no..i learnt science from childhood and gcse and alevel..but now am following accountancy..But will never forget lovely science:wink: haha

Latest