The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

oxford brookes accomodation

Wanting to study Early Childhood, is it best to live on Harcourt hill campus or Headington?
Reply 1
Original post by Alice.A1996
Wanting to study Early Childhood, is it best to live on Harcourt hill campus or Headington?

Personally, I'd say it's a good idea to live at Harcourt. That way you save a *lot* of time on buses. Plus, the Harcourt campus is really quite nice; it's usually pretty quiet, which means that you won't be kept up all night by other students yelling (which has been the case in some of the other halls I've stayed in), and you can focus on your studies. The ensuite rooms at Harcourt are actually really good, too.

Anyway, good luck with everything!
:smile:
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford
Reply 2
Seeing as the course is taught at the Harcourt Hill campus, I'd say it would be a better idea to live there. Otherwise you're wasting a *lot* of time on the U1 buses to get to and from classes. The ensuite rooms at Harcourt are actually really nice too, and I found that it's actually a pretty quiet area too, which is great for studying!
Reply 3
Thank you so much! In the process of applying at the moment, did you find Oxford Brookes had a good union at the Harcourt Hill campus? :smile:
Reply 4
Hi everyone,

I am also starting Adult Nursing next week 😊 I'm so excited now!! Just wondering if anyone here is living in Clive Booth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending