The Student Room Group

Bestfriend

What do u do if u find out that ur bestfriend hasn't been telling u mzny things?!!
If you think they don't have a valid reason, have a quiet word with them, and find out why
Reply 2
Original post by rmhumphries
If you think they don't have a valid reason, have a quiet word with them, and find out why

Basically my bestie became good friends with my sister and she told my sister that she smokes and told my sister not to tell me that but my sister told me that
Reply 3
And if i tell my bestie she will get annoyed with my sister and my sis with me...
Reply 4
Original post by _Swag_
What do u do if u find out that ur bestfriend hasn't been telling u mzny things?!!

So what? I don't tell many people much about me. In fact tsr knows more about me than anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _Swag_

What do I do!!!! I WOULD DO...

'Nothing'.
Original post by Andy98
So what? I don't tell many people much about me. In fact tsr knows more about me than anyone else

Posted from TSR Mobile

I agree with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
Original post by noshahmad
I agree with this.

Posted from TSR Mobile

the thing is we have been friends foe years and were very close were like sisters and we always tell each other everything like literally EVERYTING
so im kinda upset

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending