The Student Room Group

Lover or friend ?

So i ve been friend with someone for 8 months now , and im not sure what type of relation we have we talk all the time hang out he says that he can’t go a day without talking to me , that im special and pretty and interesting and im an addiction to him he got me with all the talking but now after i got attached he surprised me with saying he has a girlfriend that he loves
Reply 1
Im sorry but he just led you on.
Reply 2
It is either a very close platonic friendship or he is considering you as a potential option if he wants to two time his gf in the future.
Original post by Nallorina
So i ve been friend with someone for 8 months now , and im not sure what type of relation we have we talk all the time hang out he says that he can’t go a day without talking to me , that im special and pretty and interesting and im an addiction to him he got me with all the talking but now after i got attached he surprised me with saying he has a girlfriend that he loves

Friends that's all but he was wrong to keep that from you for so long, I hope you didn't sleep with him
Reply 4
No we re both muslims what should i do tho i don’t think i can be friend with him anymore and i can’t ignore him cs we work same place ?
Reply 5
A similar situation has happened with my friend before.
Her friend had a girlfriend she knew nothing about. The girlfriend had a boy best friend and he wanted to essentially build a close female friendship to 1. see what it felt like and 2. make the girlfriend aware of how it feels like.

Men are weird and he definitely led you on. Not sure what his intentions are though. That was just a similar situation that came to my mind when I read your post.
Reply 6
I faced him before that we should stop this situationship and he said that im ruining everything and let’s just live it day by day as long as we are happy i can’t understand him at all !!!! Can he be that good at cheating on his gf ? And should i just keep acting as his bestfriend !! That’s exhausting ….

Original post by Anonymous
A similar situation has happened with my friend before.
Her friend had a girlfriend she knew nothing about. The girlfriend had a boy best friend and he wanted to essentially build a close female friendship to 1. see what it felt like and 2. make the girlfriend aware of how it feels like.

Men are weird and he definitely led you on. Not sure what his intentions are though. That was just a similar situation that came to my mind when I read your post.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending