The Student Room Group

Training contracts 2017

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Cp778
Same!!

such a rude email
Original post by crazyapple
when did you hear about CRS and what office if you don't mind me asking? :smile:

I was offered the AC in March after turning down their vac scheme (I already had too much on). So it wasn't a direct TC application
Has anyone heard from Gateley?
Reply 1983
anyone here from TLT post WG today? (Bristol)
Reply 1984
Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal
such a rude email

Do you think they have sent out mass rejections? A few people seemed to have received them at the same time!
Original post by Cp778
Do you think they have sent out mass rejections? A few people seemed to have received them at the same time!

I think so by the sounds of things!
Original post by Griffin0007
Has anyone heard from Gateley?

I've been invited to an assessment day next week, I heard back on Friday

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1987
has anyone heard from covington and burling yet?
Original post by Tomlawgrad
Anyone heard from Olswang, Travers Smith or Stephenson Harwood?

I'm still waiting to hear back from Olswang...
Has anybody heard from TLT Manchester? I know from this post that lots of people have heard from the London and Bristol offices, but I've heard nothing from Manchester except acknowledgment of my application? Just wondering if its a silent PFO as the other 2 offices have been active!
anyone got any tips for the charles russell assessment day or what sort of psychometric tests they use?
Original post by lawwwwwwwwgal
such a rude email

What made it rude?
Original post by lawb
Hey when was your f2f interview

Hi it wasn't a face to face. It was a telephone interview. My understanding is that after the telephone interview is followed by an assessment centre which includes a f2f. I have not heard back since the telephone interview.
Original post by anonlawyer
Anybody who got a WG test invite from Kennedys did it come in a strange email from 'Pearson'/'TalentLens'??

I got an email from grad rec first which mentioned the email from TalenLens. The next day I got the email from TalentLens.
Does anyone know if Gateley provide LPC sponsership?
Wragge telephone interview next week

Also why are firms putting all their ac's and telephone interviews next monday!!!

If I get an ac invite for AG then I have to miss the group exercise for DLA

Has anyone got an AG AC, if so please list the office and what date
Original post by tehforum
Wragge telephone interview next week

Also why are firms putting all their ac's and telephone interviews next monday!!!

If I get an ac invite for AG then I have to miss the group exercise for DLA

Has anyone got an AG AC, if so please list the office and what date

Next Monday and Tuesday is as far as I know: AG, DLA, DWF, Hill Dickinson. Really bad for successful candidates of all four firms (probably not too unrealistic)
AG TELEPHONE INTERVIEW... what sort of qs do they ask?
Original post by usedusername
28th I think - so quite late. I know they have sent out at least some interview offers before the deadline.

Maybe they're working through in time order? I think I'll cling to that hope for a while. Let me know if you hear anything :smile:
Reply 1999
Original post by fullup
Hey when did you apply to Shearman & Sterling and when did you hear back from them? Thanks!

Sorry I missed this! I applied 24th July, heard back about the first round interview on the 31st. Hope that helps!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending