The Student Room Group

Training contracts 2017

Scroll to see replies

Does anyone know what the recruitment process is at Eversheds.

I have a video interview, after that is it just an assessment centre?

If anyone has any tips on the video interview please let me know!

Thank you
Original post by SUoM17
Does anyone know what the recruitment process is at Eversheds.

I have a video interview, after that is it just an assessment centre?

If anyone has any tips on the video interview please let me know!

Thank you

Hey, I have a video interview too, what office is yours for? I had a video interview last year and it was honestly fine. If it follows a similar style to last year from what I can remember it was all skills and values based. Hopefully the same this year!
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Shanna777
Hey, I have a video interview too, what office is yours for? I had a video interview last year and it was honestly fine. If it follows a similar style to last year from what I can remember it was all skills and values based. Hopefully the same this year!

Hey guys, which office is this for and when did you apply?
Original post by hpjpsp
Hey guys, which office is this for and when did you apply?

I've applied for Birmingham and submitted my application the last week of April so thought I was a write off!
Original post by Shanna777

Manchester :smile:

What do you mean by values if you don't mind me asking? Is it more motivation based questions?
Can someone who has applied to Slaughters or Travers Smith let me know how long it took to hear back post app?
Original post by Corpo
I have got interviews coming up at Dechert, Dentons and Gide Loyrette Nouel. Has anybody got any tips for / experience with any of these?

Hi I know this post is quite old but would it be possible to know how your interview went with Gide? Any insight would be much appreciated!
Hi I know this post is quite old but would it be possible to get your insight on your interview with Gide? Thanks!
Original post by Snowblink
Linklaters 2017 TC offer :smile: Thanks for every help i had from this thread. Good luck every one!

Hi, I have an AC with Linklaters in January for a Spring Vacation Scheme. Do you have any tips? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending