University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

**University of Reading - 2015 Applicants**

Scroll to see replies

Reply 600
Original post by codle
Any other postgrad applicants out there? :smile:

hi I will be doing msc project management this year ...what course are you doing?
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 601
Anyone who has accepted Benyon hall??
Original post by billietee
Hi! I was wondering if you had any idea of what time the uni sends out emails confirming offers or not on results day? Trying to decide if its worth waiting up for news! Thanks :smile:

Hello!

UCAS will be your main point of call for seeing whether or not you have been accepted. It is likely that the university will send emails but this may come later than when the information is put up on UCAS! Its a very busy day, but just be ready at an appropriate time!

Pip, English Literature and History of Art :smile:
Anyone else noticed that Wessex Hall made it into the Top 50 Halls in the UK? Anyone agree/disagree? They even have a league table of all the halls which might be a little controversial!
Original post by codle
Any other postgrad applicants out there? :smile:

Me! :smile: I'm going to take up MSc Food Technology - Quality Assurance. You? :smile:
Reply 605
Original post by woahsomeshong
Me! :smile: I'm going to take up MSc Food Technology - Quality Assurance. You? :smile:

Hello :smile: I'm going to be doing MA English :biggrin: did you do your undergrad at Reading?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by codle
Hello :smile: I'm going to be doing MA English :biggrin: did you do your undergrad at Reading?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope, I'm an international student. How about you? :smile:
Reply 607
Nope, I'm an international student. How about you? :smile:

Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Nope, I went to a place called Winchester. It's lovely there and I didn't want to leave, but they aren't running the course I wanted so I had to go elsewhere! I only live about half an hour outside of Reading though, so I'll live at home and save some money for this year.
Original post by codle
Where are you from, if you don't mind me asking? :smile:
Nope, I went to a place called Winchester. It's lovely there and I didn't want to leave, but they aren't running the course I wanted so I had to go elsewhere! I only live about half an hour outside of Reading though, so I'll live at home and save some money for this year.

I'm from the Philippines! My name is Shayne, btw. :smile: Oh, I searched for Winchester. What a nice place! So you plan to commute by bus or train going to school? :smile: What did you take up for your undergrad course?
Reply 609
I'm from the Philippines! My name is Shayne, btw. :smile: Oh, I searched for Winchester. What a nice place! So you plan to commute by bus or train going to school? :smile: What did you take up for your undergrad course?

Ah cool :smile: I've never been to the Philippines - one of the many places I'd like to get round to visiting one day!
Winchester is so nice. It's not very big but after three years it feels like my home... it's very strange that I won't be going back there in September.
I'll probably get a train, it doesn't take too long from home.
I took English (Lit) and Creative Writing. So for the masters I'm really just narrowing down my subject a bit more! I loved the writing, and I want to keep it up as a hobby, but I found that my strengths were really in the analysing and critical side of my course. What about you?
You guys are gonna have a good time at Reading, it's a really nice uni!
Original post by James A
You guys are gonna have a good time at Reading, it's a really nice uni!

That's good to hear, I really hope I get into reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by hermaphroditecat
That's good to hear, I really hope I get into reading.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What course did you apply for? :smile:
Law but I'm 💩ing myself about entry requirements
I've accepted a place on MSc Clinical Aspects of Psychology. Any other postgrad students about?
Reply 615
Original post by Suckerl0ve
I've accepted a place on MSc Clinical Aspects of Psychology. Any other postgrad students about?

Yep, I'm going to do English :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 616
anyone firmed for Speech and Language therapy or planning on living in Bridges? :smile:
I'm so nervous...12 days to go :confused::eek:
Original post by h00uston
I'm a bit late to the party but anyone applied for Bridge's Halls? haven't seen anyone talking about it yet haha :/

hey, I am Melissa but also go by the name Mel and i applied for bridges hall. What course have you applied for?
Reply 619
Do you think I'll get accepted with bbc or bcc when they want abb?!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending