The Student Room Group

Society mixer needing ways to get people talking

Hey, I'm arranging an event for my society and i can't think of anyways to get people mingling with each other i need people to talk to everyone in the society and not just the people they came with. The event is a bar crawl with drinks starting at our SU first but need to think of something to do at the SU. Any ideas will be kindly welcomed
Thanks
Original post by quaylegg
Hey, I'm arranging an event for my society and i can't think of anyways to get people mingling with each other i need people to talk to everyone in the society and not just the people they came with. The event is a bar crawl with drinks starting at our SU first but need to think of something to do at the SU. Any ideas will be kindly welcomed
Thanks

Get them drunk.

What society is it, that might help
Reply 2
the society of disruptive technologies (i didn't pick the name) and that was my plan i thought i needed drinking games aswell
Reply 3
the society of disruptive technologies (i didn't pick the name) and that was my plan i thought i needed drinking games aswell

'Disruptive Technologies' what a society for Internet addicts and TSRians? :tongue:

what the **** is that when its at home?
Original post by cole-slaw
what the **** is that when its at home?

PRSOM
Reply 6
Original post by Roving Fish
PRSOM

haha no it's an enterprise/ engineering society

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending