The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle Offer Holders 2015 ^^

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Rachel1315
I recently firmed Newcastle for psychology but now choosing accommodation is so hard! Any views on park terrace and turner court since there aren't that many pictures online?

A few pictures of park terrace have just been posted on Newcastle University 2015 Entry thread if that helps ☺️
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Original post by rozavick
A few pictures of park terrace have just been posted on Newcastle University 2015 Entry thread if that helps ☺️

I'll take a look now, thank you!
Firmed Newcastle for Chemistry with Medicinal Chemistry :biggrin:
Just looking through this thread and I used to live in saltburn and moved to Leeds, got an offer for History ABB at Newcastle :smile: sorry if it seems weird just caught my eye
Got an offer of AAB for Chemical Engineering, just accepted it as my firm :biggrin::biggrin:
Just firmed Newcastle for Politics, anyone else doing the same?:smile: Afraid I haven't taken the time to look through the full thread, but what's the general consensus on accommodation?
Original post by ollie237
Just firmed Newcastle for Politics, anyone else doing the same?:smile: Afraid I haven't taken the time to look through the full thread, but what's the general consensus on accommodation?

Firmed History and Politics, grades for it are high though!
AAB offer for Biomed.
Original post by Dark Elixir
AAB offer for Biomed.

BBB offer for Biomed :smile:
Anyone for BA Business Accounting and Finance? Just firmed it last week
Unconditional for architecture and urban planning.

Posted from TSR Mobile
History ABB firmed and I've applied for accommodation
Firmed an offer for BA Geography, BBB. Anyone local & doing the university's PARTNERS scheme? :smile:
Original post by melissateri
Firmed an offer for BA Geography, BBB. Anyone local & doing the university's PARTNERS scheme? :smile:

Im from Leeds and doing the Partners scheme for History ABB
Original post by LocoPoco
Anyone for BA Business Accounting and Finance? Just firmed it last week

Yes!!!
Original post by Tash0496
Yes!!!

have you firmed it?
have you firmed it?

Yeah, first choice :smile: what about you?
Yeah, first choice :smile: what about you?

Nice.
Same here, i have firmed it, and luckily it was unconditional as i finished my IB papers last year.
Nice.
Same here, i have firmed it, and luckily it was unconditional as i finished my IB papers last year.

You're so lucky! At this rate i don't think I'll get my grades, I just have no motivation to do any revision
You're so lucky! At this rate i don't think I'll get my grades, I just have no motivation to do any revision

Hahahah dont worry you will manage.
Also, Best of luck :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending