The Student Room Group

Does Imperial look at the UMS scores too??

Does Imperial College London look at the UMS scores on your relevant A-level courses for Meng??
Original post by Pratonium
Does Imperial College London look at the UMS scores on your relevant A-level courses for Meng??

No. If your UMS is exceptional and include it in your PS/Reference, they might take it into account. It's certainly not their policy to do that though.
Reply 2
Original post by Chlorophile
No. If your UMS is exceptional and include it in your PS/Reference, they might take it into account. It's certainly not their policy to do that though.

Okey thanks mate, I have actualy had a look at my references and my math module results are mentioned.

By the way, interviews at imperial are not untill February or am I just guessing=
Okey thanks mate, I have actualy had a look at my references and my math module results are mentioned.

By the way, interviews at imperial are not untill February or am I just guessing=

Interviews run from now until next year. I know that Earth Sciences is interviewing next wednesday!
Reply 4
Yeah, interviews have started but there'll be lots more dates depending on when you apply. Got mine on the 5th Nov (comp sci)

Not for MEng generally I don't think. However I know someone (think she applied for physics) she was asked for hers last cycle, but for engineering disciplines I don't think they do, well at least not yet! Personally I hope they don't since I'm applying for a MEng degree at Imperial and would rather they didn't :tongue:
Reply 6
Original post by arcanum96
Not for MEng generally I don't think. However I know someone (think she applied for physics) she was asked for hers last cycle, but for engineering disciplines I don't think they do, well at least not yet! Personally I hope they don't since I'm applying for a MEng degree at Imperial and would rather they didn't :tongue:

Hahhaha, Hope to see you soon there then!!
Hahhaha, Hope to see you soon there then!!

Hopefully, would be great!

Quick Reply

Latest