The Student Room Group

BMAT results

S1: 4.8
S2: 3.2
S3: 3.5 A

GCSE 9888888876
A Level predicted A* A* A maths bio chem

applied to imperial and UCL for med as home widening participation .
Is there any chance at all? Please be brutally honest with an explanation thanks !

Kind regards x
Original post by Nadi09
S1: 4.8
S2: 3.2
S3: 3.5 A

GCSE 9888888876
A Level predicted A* A* A maths bio chem

applied to imperial and UCL for med as home widening participation .
Is there any chance at all? Please be brutally honest with an explanation thanks !

Kind regards x

Hi i applied to imperial and ucl too and got back similar bmat results today. I think for imperial we may be sadly rejected because the wp threshold will be similar to previous years of 9.1/9.5. for imperial they only look at bmat to pick for interviews so predicted grades and gcses would not have an effect. for ucl im pretty sure its similarly around 9.9. These thresholds are from 2022 and from what ive seen online this year produced similar results so will have similar cut offs. Im so sorry i couldnt give better news its horrible for us both. Good luck for your other options!
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by ay5harashid
Hi i applied to imperial and ucl too and got back similar bmat results today. I think for imperial we may be sadly rejected because the wp threshold will be similar to previous years of 9.1/9.5. for imperial they only look at bmat to pick for interviews so predicted grades and gcses would not have an effect. for ucl im pretty sure its similarly around 9.9. These thresholds are from 2022 and from what ive seen online this year produced similar results so will have similar cut offs. Im so sorry i couldnt give better news its horrible for us both. Good luck for your other options!

Aw no that sucks! What did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm just going to hold on to a bit of hope 💀 bc dream uni aha
Original post by Nadi09
Aw no that sucks! What did you get if you don't mind me asking? I'm just going to hold on to a bit of hope 💀 bc dream uni aha

literally i love the look of imperial so much and the course maybe might even take a gap year just for ittt

i got s1: 3.7 s2: 4.8 s3: 3.5A

i dont have insta or socials like that btw it is too distracting and it wont let me send a message backk
Reply 4
Original post by ay5harashid
literally i love the look of imperial so much and the course maybe might even take a gap year just for ittt

i got s1: 3.7 s2: 4.8 s3: 3.5A

i dont have insta or socials like that btw it is too distracting and it wont let me send a message backk

Ah you have a chance ! You've met the thresholds and since it's WP. Your overall score will have +1 added. In my case I haven't even met threshold so there's still hope for you! Yess imperial is legit my dream school!

nws!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending