The Student Room Group
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne

Northumbria /Teeside Adult Nursing Applicants 2015 entry.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by NicoleHH
Thank you! I found out a couple days ago but just decided to have a look on here today at any forums :smile:

Bet your so excited! There is a page on Facebook. If you go on nurse wannabes 2014 I think it's called, there a post with a link for AN in northumbria. There's a few on who already have places on there x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Our Student Central, Northumbria University
Northumbria University, Newcastle
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Original post by Demmerson
Bet your so excited! There is a page on Facebook. If you go on nurse wannabes 2014 I think it's called, there a post with a link for AN in northumbria. There's a few on who already have places on there x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah thank you very much I've just requested to join :smile: x
Original post by against the wind
can i ask what course name you put in? i've selected my place of study as 'northumbria university newcastle' but when i put the course code in or search 'nursing' it doesnt come up with any results! ive emailed the university and they said just to try it again in a week or so, but if you managed to do yours then i feel i must be doing something wrong!

Sorry for the late reply!! Teesside is my first choice so I put in Teesside then typed in adult nursing and the correct course came up. Not sure about Northumbria sorry xx
Original post by charlotte70
Sorry for the late reply!! Teesside is my first choice so I put in Teesside then typed in adult nursing and the correct course came up. Not sure about Northumbria sorry xx

Ah, that's ok then, ill just have to wait until northumbria set theirs up!
Original post by NicoleHH
Thank you! I found out a couple days ago but just decided to have a look on here today at any forums :smile:

Your welcome! Good luck with your course :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile
I applied to northumbria and two of my friends went the same day. All for mental health. My interview went really bad but they haven't got in touch with me yet and it's been over two weeks. My two friends who had interviews heard back yesterday and have had offers. Does this mean I've been declined

Posted from TSR Mobile
Does anyone know "if it's been over three weeks since I had mental health interview at teesside and that there considering me further" what's the chances of not getting a place

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mad_onnauk
Does anyone know "if it's been over three weeks since I had mental health interview at teesside and that there considering me further" what's the chances of not getting a place

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well Ive heard the offers for teesside got out about March. Mine was about 3 weeks ago too for mental health nursing there. And for northumbria I wouldn't say that means you have been declined, you just have to wait for a response to know really so don't worry too much :smile: I'm sure the interview went better than you think. got my northumbria interview for mental health later this month. :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 788
How long did it take from interview for people to hear about offers or rejections?
Anyone still waiting to here? if so how long has it been since your interview?
Original post by nay906
How long did it take from interview for people to hear about offers or rejections?

I was at Northumbria 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything yet... not sure whether to see it as a good or bad sign.
Reply 790
Its all terrifying 🙈 got me a wreck haha x
Original post by nay906

Hi, I had my interview in December (12th) and got an offer on the 27th January. I think they will not be giving out offers as they go along as everyone from the Jan/ Feb and March interviews will hear at the end of all the interviews.
I know it's a hard wait last year I waited from November til March and was unsuccessful ( that was teesside though who don't give out any offers until March! )
Have you had an interview/s yet?
Where are you waiting to hear back from?
Reply 792
Original post by nay906

My interview was 9th Jan and I received an offer on 28th Jan. Good luck hope you hear soon xx
My interview was 12th jan and got an offer on 28th jan. Good luck :smile:
My Interview was 9th Jan and got an offer on the 28th, I think they're trying to give them out after selection days even though they said it might not be possible this year :smile:
Original post by mad_onnauk
I applied to northumbria and two of my friends went the same day. All for mental health. My interview went really bad but they haven't got in touch with me yet and it's been over two weeks. My two friends who had interviews heard back yesterday and have had offers. Does this mean I've been declined

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, I had my interview for mental health nursing on the 11th December and didn't get an offer until 31st January.. no news is good news, good luck xxx
Reply 796
Original post by nay906

I had my interview on 14th Jan and still haven't heard anything
I had mine same day for Teesside still waiting to hear x
Original post by MrsBrown
Thanks, I'll watch this as I'm at Teesside on Monday

Hope it went well for you @MrsBrown!

:fleurdelis::fleurdelis:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by against the wind
Hope it went well for you @MrsBrown!

:fleurdelis::fleurdelis:

Thanks, I think it went reasonably well... I just get so nervous at interviews though and I think it's made it worse that I want it so much! Just a waiting game now, it will have been 4 weeks since Northumbria this Friday which I'm hoping is a good sign 😕

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending