The Student Room Group

Babies appreciation thread.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY
Well i have a baby brother. He is two years old and he is turning three tomorrow. I love babies. Babies are so cute and adorable. If you love babies and you know any babies then come here and post pics/gifs/stories/funny videos etc.

You're literally making threads every 15 seconds. I'm starting to think that something's wrong with you.
I love babies they are so cute and adorable!! :love:
Original post by Drunk Punx
First of all, if your brother is nearly 3 he's no longer a baby. He's a toddler. Because he toddles along instead of walking with his chest out and his chin up like a man (or indeed, staring at the floor to avoid as much eye contact as possible like some of us do).

Secondly, babies are ****ing awful. They smell rougher than a pig sty, make more noise than a pneumatic drill, and are harder to please than Thatcher.

Thirdly, why? Just... why?

Your husband would be rolling in the grave the government put him in right now.

I was about to say the first sentence!

Bit too far on the last statement though. It's a bit ironic acting like little more than babies on a 'Baby Appreciation' thread isn't it?
Original post by Davalla
I was about to say the first sentence!

Bit too far on the last statement though. It's a bit ironic acting like little more than babies on a 'Baby Appreciation' thread isn't it?

It was a humorous jibe given her username.
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I'll do what I want. As if telling someone on the internet to go away will ever work.

Who cares if I was a baby once? I **** myself when I was a baby too, does that mean I should love people who **** themselves?

They are just disgusting. They are ugly, smelly, make awful noises, produces awful excretions etc.

Original post by beaverhausen
No doubt you can be smelly and ugly sometimes and make awful noises and produce poo. What's your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rofl:

On a more serious note, where does OP keep getting these pictures/gifs? There's quite a lot posted, are they all just off google?
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by RFowler
On a more serious note, where does OP keep getting these pictures/gifs? There's quite a lot posted, are they all just off google?

Either way, if they are getting them from Google; that is weird. And if they are actually of their possession; that is weirder.
Original post by Davalla
Either way, if they are getting them from Google; that is weird. And if they are actually of their possession; that is weirder.

I know. I don't know if I want to see OPs internet history or not.
Original post by RFowler
I know. I don't know if I want to see OPs internet history or not.

But if any nude images suddenly appear on this thread; OP is going to have to be punished.
Original post by JACKIEKENNEDY
what if you accidentally get a girl pregnant. what are you gonna do to that baby. like I said use condoms or don't sleep with someone at all

Pretty sure I won't be getting any girls pregnant.
Original post by RFowler

If you think that was a burn you must be ****ing retarded.
Babies are the most disgusting pieces of ****
I ****ing hate babies.

Original post by SuperDuperNoob
Babies are the most disgusting pieces of ****

Please remember that you were one. :lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why do people keep saying this? What difference does it make? I'd probably hate me too if I met me as a baby.
Reply 33
I hate babies:frown:
OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
THERES A THREAD FOR THIS?!?!?!?!?!

THIS WAS MADE FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I F***ING LOVE BABIES!!! :love:
Original post by karmacrunch

Posted from TSR Mobile

You just want to torture me even more. You're a mean and nasty person
No doubt you can be smelly and ugly sometimes and make awful noises and produce poo. What's your point?

Posted from TSR Mobile

And I wouldn't like me either if I did those things in public or expected others to clean up after me. Why are you so personally affronted if I hate babies?
And I wouldn't like me either if I did those things in public or expected others to clean up after me. Why are you so personally affronted if I hate babies?

I'm not, each to their own. But babies can't defend themselves so someone has to
I'm not, each to their own. But babies can't defend themselves so someone has to

It's not like I'm trying to murder them :lolwut:

So far.

Why did you go into the "babies appreciation thread" just to talk about how much you hate babies, and then get surprised that people argued with you?

:iiam:

Quick Reply

Latest