The Student Room Group

Has my application been sent off???? PLEASE HELP!

My reference was completed today morning and i just logged into ucas and saw this message??? what does this mean and what should i do! Please help and many thanks in advance.

04-11-2014 (13:51) Your application has been approved by your referee/coordinator.
29-10-2014 (14:49) Your reference is in progress.
Your application hasn't been sent off yet, it's been sent to your referee who's now writing your reference.
Reply 2
Original post by PeachButterfly96
Your application hasn't been sent off yet, it's been sent to your referee who's now writing your reference.

This might sound a bit stupid but... who is typically the referee? is it the head of ucas at sixth form or my tutor?
Reply 3
Original post by TheMagican
This might sound a bit stupid but... who is typically the referee? is it the head of ucas at sixth form or my tutor?

Its mainly your tutor since they know you best
You'll know when it's been sent off as you'll receive an email from UCAS that tells you you can now log into track.
Original post by TheMagican

Well, for me, my referee is my head of sixth form, she gathers all the comments from my teachers and tutors and puts it all together in one reference. Then I have to approve it, then it gets sent to UCAS. :smile:
Reply 6
Thanks to all replies here! application has been sent to UCAS!
Good luck! :smile:
I saw the phrase "sent off"
Then I saw the word "referee"
I can't help thinking "red card"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending