The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Loads of pictures of Reading and Reading Uni

I finally got around to upload most of the pictures I took while I was in Reading last year. The 613 photos are linked to 463 pushpins I've added to a Virtual Earth map.
So if anyone wants to take a look at where they are going on Sunday, you can check it out here.
The page takes a while to load due to the amount of pushpins that are being added to the map, so be patient :smile: (I will try to optimize that in the coming weeks.).

Edit: Only works correctly with Internet Explorer and the latest release versions of Firefox and Opera. I've successfully tested it with IE6, IE7, Firefox 1.5.0.7 and Opera 9.02.
Sounds cool! But I'm on firefox right now... :frown:
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Reply 2
crushedfruit
Sounds cool! But I'm on firefox right now... :frown:

Just switch to IE. Don't you have both? :smile:
Nice one, countryking, those are brilliant! This is just what I've been looking for for weeks and weeks! Thanks
Reply 4
either you were paid to do this or you have way to much time on your hands cos it's amazing the detail
Reply 5
Very nice work there.

It actually worked fine for me in Firefox though! :eek:
cheers for that! :smile:
Reply 7
Mr Mark
It actually worked fine for me in Firefox though! :eek:

I had only tested with Firefox 3 alpha, and it didn't work there. It's not working with old Firefox version either; seems to be an issue with Microsoft's browser detection for Virtual Earth.
I have changed the note on my post above.
Reply 8
How can you not have a single picture of the BoB? Surely every single reading student passes through its humble doors atleast once? (or, have I just lived in there too much?)

still, impressive little exploration of our little town.
Reply 9
That is some very good work, cheers for posting and sharing dude. :smile:
Nahh, for some reason my laptop can only access Firefox even though it needs Internet Explorer to run. :confused: But then, I haven't even tried to see if the links work...

Don't ask me the ins and outs of it. I really don't know. I'm on my comp now though so will check it out.

Latest

Trending

Trending