The Student Room Group

How long do Brandy Melville take to get back after an interview in London stores ?

I applied for a job at Brandy Melville just working in one of their shops for summer this year to earn some money for travels and that and had an interview at the Kings Road store in London on the 22nd of Feb (exactly 1 week ago). They didn’t really ask too many questions other than availability and work experience (which i have none of for working in stores). Did i probably not get the job if they haven’t gotten back to me yet or is there still a chance? I’ve never applied for any job in my life so idk how long employers usually take to get back for a job like this ?

edit: I also told them I can’t actually start until around the middle of June (just over 3 months away) and i still have braces for another couple of weeks so had them for the interview !
(edited 5 years ago)
omg i interviewed for them just yesterday (9th march & same location as you) and they told me it'll be a week for them to get back and they also told me to call them up because they get loads of applications apparently :smile: hope that helped and hope you get the job x they didn't even interview me they just made me fill out a piece of paper stating my instagram handle and my availability and took a picture of me lmao, quickest "interview" of my life
Reply 2
Original post by alyssaphillips
omg i interviewed for them just yesterday (9th march & same location as you) and they told me it'll be a week for them to get back and they also told me to call them up because they get loads of applications apparently :smile: hope that helped and hope you get the job x they didn't even interview me they just made me fill out a piece of paper stating my instagram handle and my availability and took a picture of me lmao, quickest "interview" of my life

thanks so much for the reply ! I ended up getting it !! i got the response a week and 3 days after so i was just being impatient 😂 i hope they get back to you soon ! we could end up there together :smile: !!
yay i'm sooo happy for you galll xxx !!! were you in the store on saturday? :smile: and how's it like working there haha because i've read loads of interview reviews online and they said the job is given based on looks??
Original post by gigiboehn
thanks so much for the reply ! I ended up getting it !! i got the response a week and 3 days after so i was just being impatient 😂 i hope they get back to you soon ! we could end up there together :smile: !!
ok nvm i literally just realised you said you're starting in june, hope it's amazing for ya!
really late. but did u guys apply online for the job or go into store and ask if they’re hiring?
Reply 6
Original post by alyssaphillips
omg i interviewed for them just yesterday (9th march & same location as you) and they told me it'll be a week for them to get back and they also told me to call them up because they get loads of applications apparently :smile: hope that helped and hope you get the job x they didn't even interview me they just made me fill out a piece of paper stating my instagram handle and my availability and took a picture of me lmao, quickest
Reply 7
Original post by gigiboehn
I applied for a job at Brandy Melville just working in one of their shops for summer this year to earn some money for travels and that and had an interview at the Kings Road store in London on the 22nd of Feb (exactly 1 week ago). They didn’t really ask too many questions other than availability and work experience (which i have none of for working in stores). Did i probably not get the job if they haven’t gotten back to me yet or is there still a chance? I’ve never applied for any job in my life so idk how long employers usually take to get back for a job like this ?

edit: I also told them I can’t actually start until around the middle of June (just over 3 months away) and i still have braces for another couple of weeks so had them for the interview !

How do you apply?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending