The Student Room Group
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester

Has anyone been asked to submit a digital portfolio yet?

I've applied to the Fashion Technology Womenswear course but can't find where to submit the portfolio online. :frown: I'm wondering if they email you to request one or something?
Original post by coffeeandcats
I've applied to the Fashion Technology Womenswear course but can't find where to submit the portfolio online. :frown: I'm wondering if they email you to request one or something?

Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:
Manchester Metropolitan University
Manchester
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Hey, just giving this thread a little bump in the hopes someone will see it and reply :smile:

Have you found University Connect yet? It's super useful for finding other people on your course/at your university! :smile:

The only person on there for that course is myself, but thank you. :smile:
The only person on there for that course is myself, but thank you. :smile:

Oh no :frown:

I've just tweeted the uni and they responded with this: 'a digital portfolio is required for this course. Our Admissions Team will contact applicants directly with more info.'

Hope that helps! :h:

(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 4
Hey,
I have to do a digital portfolio and have been confused about the same thing ... was getting a tad worried because ucas said mmu would email me and they haven't.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
Oh no :frown:

I've just tweeted the uni and they responded with this: 'a digital portfolio is required for this course. Our Admissions Team will contact applicants directly with more info.'

Hope that helps! :h:

Thank you!

Original post by Kg1997
Hey,
I have to do a digital portfolio and have been confused about the same thing ... was getting a tad worried because ucas said mmu would email me and they haven't.

I received a letter from the uni asking that I submit a digital portfolio just yesterday, so maybe you're waiting on a letter. :smile:
Thank you!

I received a letter from the uni asking that I submit a digital portfolio just yesterday, so maybe you're waiting on a letter. :smile:

Great! :biggrin: Glad that's all sorted :h:
Reply 7
I didn't upload it to UCAS. Was emailed this morning asking to attach it to an email. So they should do the same. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending