London

UCL Media BA 2024

Hi 👋

Anyone sent in their applications yet?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #1
Hi 👋
Anyone sent in their applications yet?
I have. It is the only one I am waiting on, but I haven’t seen anyone get an offer for the course yet
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Same with me. It’s the only one I’m waiting for as well but I heard they start sending them out after Easter.
Reply 3
My daughter waits also for UCL MEDIA, but hasn't heard back yet.
Has anyone heard back?
Still waiting to hear back as well. Applied 24th October, last place I’m waiting on now
has anyone heard yet? still waiting here...
Original post by Anonymous
has anyone heard yet? still waiting here...

People should start getting a response back from next week, as it is after Easter.

Its quite annoying though because its the only one I’m waiting to hear back from…
same
any updates from anyone? can’t believe i haven’t seen anyone get an offer for this course yet
Original post by alicfc2005
any updates from anyone? can’t believe i haven’t seen anyone get an offer for this course yet

I have been to offer holder days for other unis but still no response here. Its quite ridiculous that they’re giving their response just a few weeks before the deadline.
same. what could be the hold up?
I have been to offer holder days for other unis but still no response here. Its quite ridiculous that they’re giving their response just a few weeks before the deadline.

I know right they haven’t even given an update. I saw someone say that their daughter got accepted but thats it.
same. what could be the hold up?

The portfolios i guess but still its been months how longer is it going to take.
I got an update saying my I did not get the place however the reasoning was

‘your portfolio not received for inspection by the entrance examiners and therefore it is not possible to give your application any further consideration.’

Despite the fact that I did send my application and on time, I am quite confused by this. UCL was my insurance choice so I an not sure whether I should chase this up or if I have read it wrong…
I’d say chase it up maybe there has been a mistake. I couldn’t upload mine on time in january and emailed them about it. They were really understanding so I think you should give it a try.
‘your portfolio not received for inspection by the entrance examiners and therefore it is not possible to give your application any further consideration.’
Despite the fact that I did send my application and on time, I am quite confused by this. UCL was my insurance choice so I an not sure whether I should chase this up or if I have read it wrong…

Where else did you apply?

I got the same response. I had trouble uploading my portfolio in January and reached out to them. They then confirmed they received it. I am emailing them now.
I got the same response. I had trouble uploading my portfolio in January and reached out to them. They then confirmed they received it. I am emailing them now.

Could you post the email you used to contact them please?

When you submitted your portfolio did you complete the Microsoft Form after to confirm you had submitted your portfolio?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending