The Student Room Group

Rca masters application 2023 round 3

Hi, I have submitted my application on 13 th April for Round 3 for MA INTERIOR design sep 2023.
Still didn't receive any mail yet.
Anybody received any mail for round 3 submission.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi I applied MA City Design and got an offer, I mean offered status in application portal. I asked to admission and they replied last friday and said that I will get the official email shortly. I applied it on March 13rd. Round 3.
Reply 2
Original post by designbrian
Hi I applied MA City Design and got an offer, I mean offered status in application portal. I asked to admission and they replied last friday and said that I will get the official email shortly. I applied it on March 13rd. Round 3.

That's 👍 great. My status shows still as submitted.
Reply 3

Hi Brian, after how many weeks you got a reply after submission.
Reply 4
Original post by gmrs_gita
Hi Brian, after how many weeks you got a reply after submission.

Actually, I didn’t get any reply from admissions. Just saw my status was changed to “offered” in my application portal on May 5th. I sent literally over 20 emails to admissions to send official offer mails but they never replied. So I called admissions and the administrator directly contacted to admissions team and finally they said to me that your official mail will be sent shortly (maybe next week hopefully…)

Yeah Honestly… I was a graduate diploma student at the RCA, and I submitted apps through Graddip Route. Some of my friends still don’t get any updates as well (they applied MA Viscomms and IED).
Reply 5
That's 👍 great. My status shows still as submitted.

BTW, I just waited 8 weeks for the offered status.

The process is like, “portfolio submitted > under review > offered (my current path) > offered - email sent.
Reply 6
BTW, I just waited 8 weeks for the offered status.

The process is like, “portfolio submitted > under review > offered (my current path) > offered - email sent.

Ok , you have clearly mentioned the process.
I am still in the submission stage. They have not taken for review yet. thankyou Brian.
Reply 7
Actually, I didn’t get any reply from admissions. Just saw my status was changed to “offered” in my application portal on May 5th. I sent literally over 20 emails to admissions to send official offer mails but they never replied. So I called admissions and the administrator directly contacted to admissions team and finally they said to me that your official mail will be sent shortly (maybe next week hopefully…)

Yeah Honestly… I was a graduate diploma student at the RCA, and I submitted apps through Graddip Route. Some of my friends still don’t get any updates as well (they applied MA Viscomms and IED).

That's great to know you are a student of RCA Brian.And All the best for your MA course as well .
Reply 8
That's great to know you are a student of RCA Brian.And All the best for your MA course as well .

I just a bit worried cus I’m an international student so that I also need a CAS number for re-issuing visa. But like,, I don't know how many delays there will be.
So so so annoying and stressful process.

Anyway good luck as well and hopefully could meet at RCA. Interior design studio space is located very next to City Design space :smile:
Reply 9
Yes Brian it is really annoying and stressful.
Atleast you got an offer and you can move further. No need stress anymore. Dontworry.
Thankyou very much for your wishes
And definitely we will meet there if I get a place in RCA.

Spoiler

Reply 10
Yes Brian it is really annoying and stressful.
Atleast you got an offer and you can move further. No need stress anymore. Dontworry.
Thankyou very much for your wishes
And definitely we will meet there if I get a place in RCA.

Spoiler

I just a bit worried cus I’m an international student so that I also need a CAS number for re-issuing visa. But like,, I don't know how many delays there will be.
So so so annoying and stressful process.

Anyway good luck as well and hopefully could meet at RCA. Interior design studio space is located very next to City Design space :smile:

IMG20230517054522.jpg
Hello Brian , This is where we should check in the portal right. For me it shows submitted.
And .which should change to Under review.
Can you check and confirm .Much worried whether my application got submitted or not.
IMG20230517054522.jpg

Hello Brian , This is where we should check in the portal right. For me it shows submitted.
And .which should change to Under review.
Can you check and confirm .Much worried whether my application got submitted or not.

No that is Pebblepad

https://sm-portal-rca.thesiscloud.com/?page_id=1812

you can check your admission stage in here
Reply 12
No that is Pebblepad

https://sm-portal-rca.thesiscloud.com/?page_id=1812

you can check your admission stage in here

Brian . I gave the username and password which we used for pebblepad.it says no such account.
Can you guide.
And moreover ID is the username right.
Brian . I gave the username and password which we used for pebblepad.it says no such account.
Can you guide.
And moreover ID is the username right.

You should enter the ID and password that you created when you first submitted your application, not the Pebble Pad for the Stage 2 portfolio. The ID is probably your first name, last name, and eight-digit applicant number (for example, DONALDTRUMP91191191)
Reply 14
You should enter the ID and password that you created when you first submitted your application, not the Pebble Pad for the Stage 2 portfolio. The ID is probably your first name, last name, and eight-digit applicant number (for example, DONALDTRUMP91191191)

When uploading portfolio in pebblepad we are getting a mail from Atlas that portfolio has been accepted.
We didn't get any confirmation from RCA .
Any problem. My portfolio has been submitted or not .
Where to check.
Can we call and ask anybody who can help
Reply 15
Screenshot_2023-05-17-14-06-11-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgApplication stage shows 'Application Submitted '. But not showing as 'Portfolio Submitted '.
Tell me should I have to ask admissions team or is this correct.

When uploading portfolio in pebblepad we are getting a mail from Atlas that portfolio has been accepted.
We didn't get any confirmation from RCA .
Any problem. My portfolio has been submitted or not .
Where to check.
Can we call and ask anybody who can help
Screenshot_2023-05-17-14-06-11-67_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpgApplication stage shows 'Application Submitted '. But not showing as 'Portfolio Submitted '.
Tell me should I have to ask admissions team or is this correct.

I think you did apply to Graduate Diploma, Not MA Interior design
Reply 17
Brian I applied both for masters and Diploma .bcos mine is conversion.I am an aeronautical engineer completing my degree this March. I enquired they said they consider conversion cases also. So submitted my application for masters also.
To be safe I also applied for graduate diploma .
Can you tell me whether the application stage showing is correct bcos I have submitted my portfolio lastweek for diploma but it is not reflecting as portfolio submitted.
For you after submission of portfolio Application stage changed as "portfolio submitted".
Please confirm. So that I can contact admissions team reg this.thankyou
Brian . Sorry for troubling you .
Reply 18
Brian I applied both for masters and Diploma .bcos mine is conversion.I am an aeronautical engineer completing my degree this March. I enquired they said they consider conversion cases also. So submitted my application for masters also.
To be safe I also applied for graduate diploma .
Can you tell me whether the application stage showing is correct bcos I have submitted my portfolio lastweek for diploma but it is not reflecting as portfolio submitted.
For you after submission of portfolio Application stage changed as "portfolio submitted".
Please confirm. So that I can contact admissions team reg this.thankyou
Brian . Sorry for troubling you .

Hi Brian, Got an offer email for graduate diploma .
Hi Brian, Got an offer email for graduate diploma .

Congrats but as far as I know graddip and MA application process is quite different. Last year, I applied Graddip and got an offer letter a week after the submission date.

Quick Reply

Latest