The Student Room Group

Is he gay and does he like me?

I've liked his guy for years now and it's my last year of college, so I want things to get going. There's a lot of signals telling me homo and hetro from this guy, so gaydar isn't working on him. I would tell him about my feelings but I don't want to jeapordise our relationship. We are close friend, and I don't want to lose him by making him feel awkward. What should I do?
Original post by EatMoreThanPi
I've liked his guy for years now and it's my last year of college, so I want things to get going. There's a lot of signals telling me homo and hetro from this guy, so gaydar isn't working on him. I would tell him about my feelings but I don't want to jeapordise our relationship. We are close friend, and I don't want to lose him by making him feel awkward. What should I do?

Is he gay? How the hell are we meant to know?

Does he like you? How the hell are we meant to know?
Ask him about girls he likes. Talk about girls - does he know you're gay? If so talk about male traits you find attractive - those traits obviously just describing him. This should give you enough material to work with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mackemforever
Is he gay? How the hell are we meant to know?

Does he like you? How the hell are we meant to know?

Hahaha fair point! I was hopping some of you more experienced folk could give some insight/advice on what to do that's all :smile:
Original post by Obiejess
Ask him about girls he likes. Talk about girls - does he know you're gay? If so talk about male traits you find attractive - those traits obviously just describing him. This should give you enough material to work with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think he knows, not 100% sure :smile:. He says he likes girls, in a similar situation to me he's liked this girl for years, kissed year a long time ago and said he didn't like it. Idk what that means :L Thanks for the advice!
Reply 5
I don't know him and I don't know if he likes you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending