The Student Room Group

Is this guy gay or what does this mean?

Hi guys,

There is this guy that I like but i found he has been acting a bit strange recently. Like for example he really likes listening to a song called Fashion by Britney Manson so often and he starts texting a bit girlish like adding double letters at the end of words like 'soooo' or 'muchhh'.

If you are a guy, would you really like that song as I think the song is more about fashionable outfits and runway queen, so its kind of strange why he would.
Original post by Anonymous
Hi guys,

There is this guy that I like but i found he has been acting a bit strange recently. Like for example he really likes listening to a song called Fashion by Britney Manson so often and he starts texting a bit girlish like adding double letters at the end of words like 'soooo' or 'muchhh'.

If you are a guy, would you really like that song as I think the song is more about fashionable outfits and runway queen, so its kind of strange why he would.

Not really,

Although being camp is often associated with gays, it's not a definitive sign. There are lots of examples of straight men who are unbelievably camp (e.g. Laurence Llewelyn Bowen; Alex Sibley etc.) .

Besides, camp is only associated with a particular kind of gay person. There are a lot of gay people whom you would never know they were unless you actually asked them or physically caught them in a "compromising position". In fact, a lot of gay guys I know hate those screaming queen types lol.

Only way you're going to find out is to ask him (or maybe one of his close mates)
(edited 6 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending