The Student Room Group

I need some help

I,m a year 9 (13) M, and I have noticed a Year 7 (12) M sorta trying to get close, I,m not sure who I like gender wise, but I have had Gay relationships in the past, however I was wondering if I decided to engage with it would it be wrong/weird?

his cute and tbh he is quite a nice person, he also acts a bit older than he looks, i think thats how me and him got along in the first place
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
I don’t think it’s weird. Other people might, especially since he’s two school years below you, but like you said the age gap isn’t quite two years. I don’t think it really matters since you’re both under 16 anyway
Reply 2
I did think that, plus, he looks a bit older than year 7, He looked about the same age as me, I was just wondering other opinions, thank you!
Reply 3
I totally agree. I'm in year 10 and some friends of my friends had that happen to them but with a slightly older year group (I think yr 8). I don't think it would be weird at all. It's only like a 1 year (or less) age gap and even if you don't know what gender u like, I would suggest going for your gut feeling and deciding whether you should engage in this situation or not.
Hope this helps!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 4
Original post by Minortrolling
I,m a year 9 (13) M, and I have noticed a Year 7 (12) M sorta trying to get close, I,m not sure who I like gender wise, but I have had Gay relationships in the past, however I was wondering if I decided to engage with it would it be wrong/weird?

his cute and tbh he is quite a nice person, he also acts a bit older than he looks, i think thats how me and him got along in the first place
I am 13 and am gay this is my number let's have fun +2347036466735

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending