Original post by yasaminO_o
9, you posted on some of my first threads :smile:

Thank you. Good luck with your uni application x
8..:biggrin:
Original post by ravioliyears
9 - my fellow Guji :smile:

:h:. mari jungli
Original post by samina_ay
I need to help myself and start my uni assignments looool.

TSR is supposed to help but it just helps with the procrastination part of working :rofl:. Have fun doing them!
Original post by aamirac
:h:. mari jungli

TSR is supposed to help but it just helps with the procrastination part of working :rofl:. Have fun doing them!

Have been reading alot this week, so hopefully can start tomorrow lol thanks x
8 :tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes

100000000000000000000000 because i love you <this ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- much > :h:
(edited 8 years ago)
Emm 1
Original post by CoolCavy
100000000000000000000000 because i love you <this ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- much > :h:

Right back at you Cavy!!!! :jumphug:
Right back at you Cavy!!!! :jumphug:

:ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::awesome::awesome::awesome::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::godancing::godancing::godancing::heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing2::kissing2::kiss2::kiss::lovie2::lovie::lovie::lovehug::lovehug::love::love::loveduck::lovedup::macarena:

9 - such a nice person! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Spoiler

:ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::ahee::awesome::awesome::awesome::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dancing::dancing::dancing::dancing::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::grouphugs::godancing::godancing::godancing::heart::heart::heart::heart::hugs::hugs::hugs::kissing2::kissing2::kiss2::kiss::lovie2::lovie::lovie::lovehug::lovehug::love::love::loveduck::lovedup::macarena:

PRSOM!

OMG how do I evennnn compete with thatttttttt???!!!!

I hope that does it!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
9 - such a nice person! :biggrin: :biggrin:

Spoiler

:colondollar: Thank you! and a 10 for you, your profile pic is also fab! :tongue:
OMG how do I evennnn compete with thatttttttt???!!!!

I hope that does it!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

IT CERTAINLY DOES!!!!!!!!!!! :h:
:colondollar: Thank you! and a 10 for you, your profile pic is also fab! :tongue:

Thank you! :biggrin: :biggrin:
7 :smile:
Original post by KeepRollingFazzy
7 :smile:

8 - nice profile pic lol :ahee:
8 - nice profile pic lol :ahee:

hahaha thanks my love for monkey is endless :wink:
you are looking great yourself :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest