Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Birmingham City University applicants for 2015 entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Lcox
Mental Health Nursing

Ooo right that's okay then! I've just been to an interview at Swansea was so nerve wracking at first!
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Original post by Marie_King
I've applied for Business and management. :smile:

hey marie , i have applied for the same course
I've applied for Film Production Technology and I'm hoping for a response soon, all this waiting is making me anxious!
Original post by KarynStew
I've applied for Film Production Technology and I'm hoping for a response soon, all this waiting is making me anxious!

Hi, I've applied for the same course:smile: I just got a conditional offer, they replied pretty fast, I was surprised. Good luck!!!
Thank you! I got a conditional offer yesterday that'll be made unconditional if I make it my firm, but I'm not sure what to do yet ������ they replied after two days

my offer is exactly the same, but I'm also kinda not sure what to do yet :biggrin: I'm not sure what offer to put as my firm..
Original post by bajaxhorror
my offer is exactly the same, but I'm also kinda not sure what to do yet :biggrin: I'm not sure what offer to put as my firm..

I've only gotten a reply from Birmingham so far, but it's one of my top choices along with Portsmouth.. Deciding between the two will be difficult though
I've only gotten a reply from Birmingham so far, but it's one of my top choices along with Portsmouth.. Deciding between the two will be difficult though

I've gotten one from York and Winchester..it is gonna be so tough to decide :O
Original post by bajaxhorror
I've gotten one from York and Winchester..it is gonna be so tough to decide :O

I've applied to York aswell, do you know how long they took to reply? I think I'm set on going to Birmingham now that I've thought about it :smile:
Reply 68
Still waiting for BCU to reply - it's been about 6 weeks and they're my last to reply. Anyone else find that they've taken a while? :smile:
I've applied to York aswell, do you know how long they took to reply? I think I'm set on going to Birmingham now that I've thought about it :smile:

I got an invitation for an interview after about 2 weeks and then after the interview it took about a week until i got an offer :smile:
Anyone applying for radiography at BCU? How long did it take for the uni to ofder u an imterview?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 71
Hey! I'm studying mental health nursing! I start on the 12th, I'm so excited! X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 72
I'm Applying for BA (Hons) Music Business, have an interview scheduled for 19th January! Hope they accept me! :l Hate interviews.
Original post by CheySB
I'm Applying for BA (Hons) Music Business, have an interview scheduled for 19th January! Hope they accept me! :l Hate interviews.

I have an interview at BCU for diagnostic radiography on 9 january. Anyone else got an interview that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 74
Original post by Ram Charan
I have an interview at BCU for diagnostic radiography on 9 january. Anyone else got an interview that day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey, i have an interview at BCU on the 9th January for Diagnostic Radiography too. Do you have any idea of what they might ask amd how the interview will be set out?
Thanks.
Original post by beedot.
Hey, i have an interview at BCU on the 9th January for Diagnostic Radiography too. Do you have any idea of what they might ask amd how the interview will be set out?
Thanks.

Think it will prob be stuff like why radiography and why bcu, then maybe some ethics question. Not too sure, the timetable for the day can be found on the website, theres a link to it on the bcu website, cant remember where it was tho, sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beedot.
Thanks.

I had the interview for DR already...in your email there should be a link to a PDF doc showing the timetable of the day.
Original post by Sandra1
I had the interview for DR already...in your email there should be a link to a PDF doc showing the timetable of the day.

Hey, how was ur interview? Can u remember what questions they asked?
Original post by Ram Charan
Hey, how was ur interview? Can u remember what questions they asked?

Yeah I think it went well..good luck to u!
Questions:why bcu,why DR,what work experience do you have ect ect
And they added a question which was a scenario question
Reply 79
BCU is a nice uni but the support you get is poor so be prepared to self study!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending