Congrats!!
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 381
Mental health nursing

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm predicted AAA though I doubt I'll actually get that haha ^^"
Contemplating whether to put keele as my firm or my insurance... HELP?!
Reply 384
Original post by sofiasassa
Contemplating whether to put keele as my firm or my insurance... HELP?!

Congrats! What are your other uni offers?
Cardiff University: Distinction * DD
Kent University: CD
LJMU: 260 points
Manchester Met: 200 points
Keele: 160 points
Reply 386

Don't know what those unis are like or what course you're after but if I was in your situation I would put Keele as insurance

Only saying that because the other unis (Cardiff!) seem better

Hey, if you don't mind me asking what courses did you apply for in Kent and Cardiff.
Original post by JessicaNJ
Hey, if you don't mind me asking what courses did you apply for in Kent and Cardiff.

I applied for Chemistry with a Foundation year
So I finally heard from Keele. Stating that my application has been changed and I got an offer for General foundation year (not sure what that is) rather than social science foundation year. Also I won't be able to pay for the tuition fees via Student Finance.

Can anyone give me a better insight to this please
So I finally heard from Keele. Stating that my application has been changed and I got an offer for General foundation year (not sure what that is) rather than social science foundation year. Also I won't be able to pay for the tuition fees via Student Finance.

Can anyone give me a better insight to this please

How did you hear back? I'm still waiting for the social science foundation year and I've got no emails and nothing on track :frown:
The general foundation year is completely self funded so it's gonna be impossible unless you have the money to pay for everything!
Original post by alice___
How did you hear back? I'm still waiting for the social science foundation year and I've got no emails and nothing on track :frown:
The general foundation year is completely self funded so it's gonna be impossible unless you have the money to pay for everything!

I got an email from UCAS and then I got an email Keele about the offer.

I guess this offer from is Keele is definitely not for me. I do not have the money to pay the fees. Its kind of sad that Keele did this to me. I guess my chances of getting into Keele is impossible now.

I hope you have a better luck than me. And get an offer for social science foundation year. Good Luck!!
(edited 9 years ago)
I got an email from UCAS and then I got an email Keele about the offer.

I guess this offer from is Keele is definitely not for me. I do not have the money to pay the fees. Its kind of sad that Keele did this to me. I guess my chances of getting into Keele is impossible now.

I hope you have a better luck than me. And get an offer for social science foundation year. Good Luck!!

I have a strong feeling I'm going to have the same offer come through and there's no way I will be able to afford it either, not sure how it's even possible :frown: good luck with whatever you're doing though!
Hi😊
I've accepted my unconditional offer to do pharmacy so will be starting in September. Anyone else definitely going to Keele?
Same thing happened to me then I emailed them. Turns out they forgot to change my ucas. You should try send an email too.
Reply 395
Original post by nat_jones
Hi😊
I've accepted my unconditional offer to do pharmacy so will be starting in September. Anyone else definitely going to Keele?

Hi, I've firmed my unconditional offer for pharmacy at Keele, so definitely going to Keele- it was hard to choose between my offers, where else did you apply to :smile:
Original post by 16Dan
Hi, I've firmed my unconditional offer for pharmacy at Keele, so definitely going to Keele- it was hard to choose between my offers, where else did you apply to :smile:

Awesome! It wasn't hard for me, I'd applied for medicine but had no luck there so decided to take up the offer at Keele! Where else did you apply? :smile:
Reply 397
Original post by nat_jones
Awesome! It wasn't hard for me, I'd applied for medicine but had no luck there so decided to take up the offer at Keele! Where else did you apply? :smile:

I applied to Bath, Reading, Cardiff and De Monfort and it was between Bath and Keele but Keele's great campus, course and community feel made me choose it.
Original post by 16Dan
I applied to Bath, Reading, Cardiff and De Monfort and it was between Bath and Keele but Keele's great campus, course and community feel made me choose it.

Ah cool! I really liked the feel of Keele as well, plus they have really good facilities it would seem!
Reply 399

I firmed Manchester met and put keele as my insurance

Quick Reply

Latest