Keele University
Keele
Original post by steelman1000
just got an offer to study LAW!!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congrats man!
Original post by Eddie3ed
Congrats man!

thanks so much, I substituted Leicester for keele because keele is really great and am not even regretting that decision. got an offer for Lancaster as well just 10 minutes after Keele and already got an offer for Chester so just waiting for two more unis. thanks a lot what about you? have you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by steelman1000
thanks so much, I substituted Leicester for keele because keele is really great and am not even regretting that decision. got an offer for Lancaster as well just 10 minutes after Keele and already got an offer for Chester so just waiting for two more unis. thanks a lot what about you? have you got an offer?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Good stuff :smile: , Yea had 4 unconditional offers back So far Just waiting for keele now. :tongue:
Good stuff :smile: , Yea had 4 unconditional offers back So far Just waiting for keele now. :tongue:

WOW!! that's insane!! what unis did you apply to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yea I would imagine it's quite heavily applied for.

The wait is killing me. I mean i applied early November.
Original post by JessicaNJ
The wait is killing me. I mean i applied early November.

Called them yesterday and apparently they will be send offers for social sciences around January 15th.
Called them yesterday and apparently they will be send offers for social sciences around January 15th.

Is it possible to change from science foundation to social science foundation?
Original post by maaitriii
Is it possible to change from science foundation to social science foundation?

Not sure , your best bet is probably to call then.
Original post by Alex_97
Does anyone know how long it takes Keele to reply for computer science or how long it took for other courses?

took two weeks for me to get an offer for LLB law if that helps 😄

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Alex_97
Does anyone know how long it takes Keele to reply for computer science or how long it took for other courses?

Have u applied to Portsmouth aswell
Original post by Alex_97
Yes I have, where have you applied to?

Portsmouth Bournemouth brunel keele and oxford brookes
Original post by Alex_97
Do you have any offers yet?

Yh from brunel oxford brookes and Bournemouth
Original post by Alex_97
Well done, all great universities.

Thanks for the update. This must be a really popular course.
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Alex_97

It took three weeks for me to get an invite to interview for Pharmacy. :smile:
Only just sent my UCAS off but I put Keele down...perhaps not a first first choice but it seems a really nice Uni :smile:

(Hopefully) studying Philosophy & Politics degree which always invites questions about what I am going to do with it, but hey ho, I'll figure it out along the way... :rolleyes:
I only sent my application off yesterday (Friday 19th) but I'm already obsessed with checking my emails to see if I get any acknowledgment from Keele! (It's my top choice) I already got two acknowledgements from my other choices but ahh Keele is the most important one to me!
I applied for English and American Literature. The wait is so tense :P
Reply 78
I applied to Keele to study Psychology and Marketing and its been around 3 weeks now and i still havent recieved an sort of reply. Its my first choice but i wonder when i will recieve a reply. Hopefully soon :smile:
Reply 79
Original post by Jenny_h761
I got an unconditional offer to study undergrad psychology and i'm verrrrrry happy!! Only if I put them as my firm them which has got me reconsidering how where I should put as my firm as I was going to put them as my insurance initially, but they seem so lovely!

Whats your predicted grades? if you dont mind me asking its just that ive applied for psychology and just wondering how you got an unconditional offer

Quick Reply

Latest